“Great Massage - Fantastic Value”

Venus Moon Southside Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We have new installations,A/A, wifi, closed rooms and the wonderful palapa and opened pergola, relaxing area at the terrace roof. Excellent professional services:Facials, Massages, Exfoliations, Reflexology, Manicure, Pedicure, etc....We offer relaxing massages (Sueco), Terapeutic (Deep Tissue) (Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Pedicura y manicure.
Hawthorne, California
“Great Massage - Fantastic Value”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My first massage during my trip to Puerto Vallarta was so good I went back for another. For the second I asked for the room on the roof, which was beautiful! David was AMAZING! I will for sure plan it again next time I visit.

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

maricruz o, Director de Recepción at Venus Moon Southside Spa, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
For us it was a pleasure to serve you, thank you for your opinion and here I hope the next time

Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A perfect addition to our Puerto Vallarta vacation!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My partner and I had been thinking about getting massages during our recent vacation to Puerto Vallarta. Our family members who live in the area recommended Venus Moon Southside Spa. The building looked really cute from the outside so we just walked in to see if we could book treatments for the next day. As it happened, our two other traveling companions also wanted massages and we were very fortunate to be able to book all four at the same time the following day. We all had the 90 minute deep tissue massage, and my partner and I were lucky enough to land in the rooftop palapa. The massage was intense but it needed to be to work out some of the stress that had built up in my neck and shoulders prior to vacation. The entire experience was very classy and professional, and the facility is beautiful and relaxing. I think Venus Moon might be a little more expensive than some of the nearby massage places (which seem almost literally to be on every corner in the Zona Romantica), but the price was an absolute bargain compared to what a similar treatment in a similar space would have cost in the US. Actually, I take that back because I don't know if it's even possible to get massaged in a palapa in the mainland US! Truly wonderful, and something I look forward to repeating on my next visit to PV in November.

1 Thank travis71
maricruz o, Propietario at Venus Moon Southside Spa, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Hi Travis, thanks for your opinion of truth that we are very proud to read you because that is our goal, offering the ultimate relaxation massage quality in a sophisticated and beautiful environment. Thanks for taking the time to post your opinion and the detailed description about us. Here you gladly expect in November.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had the 75 minute deep tissue massage with Angie and it was fabulous! The rooftop area was so beautiful and relaxing. Everyone was extremely nice and professional. I highly recommend it!

2 Thank MelissaYoYo
maricruz o, Director de Recepción at Venus Moon Southside Spa, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Hi Melissa, thank you very much for your comment we are glad you enjoyed your massage and spa and that's our goal, to give a total relaxation in a sophisticated and natural. Here I hope to relive anytime Venus Moon Southsidespa experience.
No. Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best, most thorough massage in PV”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife and I had 75 minute Deep Tissue massages this morning and what a beautiful experience! We were in the same room. Heidi and Brenda were very thorough, professional, and courteous. All in all, a very wonderful experience! I highly recommend this spa!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Wilby_54
maricruz o, Propietario at Venus Moon Southside Spa, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Hi Jim many thanks for your comment and for recommending, is very rewarding for us to read their views and inspire us to improve day by day to offer the highest quality in all the services we use. Regards to your wife Kathy are welcome back whenever want.
Monroe, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you want an indulgent message this is your place!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I did the Pergola 75 minute message and without a doubt the BEST ambiance and the BEST message I have yet to find in town. Maria was amazing, she is small but mighty!. Spotless, large pots with beautiful foliage and lounge chairs make for the perfect tropical rooftop oasis. Plenty of time to relax before your time is up! Lovely music with the sound of the fountain was just what I needed before heading home! Paradise found!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Teri O
Hi Teri gave us great pleasure reading your spa experience, your comments encourage us to improve our quality and up to date on the best massage technique. To read your comments, good to know that we achieved the goal. Each service has been designed for your complete satisfaction.
Indeed, thank you very much for taking the time to write this way.
I hope soon!