$602
  • Breakfast included
$284
$249
Bookit.com
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$226
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$331
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$411
$270
  • Breakfast included
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$132
$109
  • Beachfront
3,253 results
All reviewssushi barfrench restaurantdiamond memberla catrinale deliceseafire restaurantlobby barspecialty restaurantsrooftop poolpartial ocean viewjunior suiteclose to the airportadult poolsmaller resortdinner reservationsthe general managerkids club
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I'm a tad late on posting but when I took my vacation to Puerto Vallarta in December of 2016 I stayed at the Hilton. I really enjoyed my stay and so did my friend! Love having the adult only area, would like to see it enforced a little more as some people were bringing their teenagers up there.
The pool had a ton of open spots.
Families stayed at one end which was nice while us adults stayed at the other end, made for less splash zones and relaxation.
The food was nice... not fantastic but nice. It's all inclusive so I know what to expect.
I wish that the upsell of lobster in the french restaurant was more often and a little less in price.
Also, the "club" isn't a club, it's other hotel guests trying to get you to dance in a made up little area.
I still give this place 5 stars because it's the staff that are so attentive! Always bringing that next drink, bringing food to our pool location. Chips and guacamole pool side was great! All the different drink recommendations were fun to try as well!

Even when it was raining and there was nothing to do we leaned how to fold towels into animals, cheap thrills but fun and silly!

Thank you for letting us watch American football as well! The lobby was having fun watching the games! I would recommend not booking your live music or place them somewhere else when American Football is on.

Cant wait to go back this December!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank RigginsR
Paulina F, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear RigginsR;

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us, for Hilton Puerto Vallarta was an honor that you select us to be your new home far home. All the staff will be delighted to give the best service to you next December and always. Feel free to contact me directly paulina.franco@hilton.com.

Paulina Franco.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Here for a bachelor party with total of 13 people. #1 This hotel overbooked during our stay, which caused 2 people from our party to have to double up and sleep in other people's rooms. Major inconvenience! #2 We have been forced to eat terrible French food 3 nights in a row because management closed down the Sea Fire/Main Restaurant to the general guests for a medical conference and the other 2 restaurants (Mexican/ Brazilian) were permanently closed. #3 Rooms smell like a wet moldy gym bag. #4 place is tired, not worth the $, how this place is allowed to carry the Hilton name is baffling #5 food is absolutely terrible. #6 not able to sit at beach in peace and quiet without peddlers harassing you to buy trinkets which turns into weed which turns into hard drugs. #7 If you're American you will be treated like a 2nd class citizen. #8 no hot water in bathroom shower/ bathroom sink and shower drain are clogged. #9 Exercise equipmemt was broken, all the treadmills did not work. #10 Main lobby bathrooms are dirty and urinals overflowing or never flush.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
7  Thank Derrick F
JORGE V, General Manager at Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Attn. Mr. Derrick F.
First I want to thank you for selecting Hilton Puerto Vallarta hotel with your party of 13 people and for taking your time to share your opinion about our service and facilities.
We appreciate your feedback and your comments has being attended since you was our guest and we are very sorry to learn that still you are not happy with the options offered to you and you party.
As you know due to a large group that booked 93% of our rooms we had only a small number of individual guest staying during the same nights, reason why we assigned to the whole group only Suites without any extra charge.
Please accept our sincere apologies because assigned the largest capacity restaurant and meeting facilities to the group leaving only the freench specialties restaurant open during dinner time for the individual guests.
We invite you to consider staying with us in a future trip to Puerto Vallarta and have the opportunity to recover your confidence to gain your loyalty.
Cordially,

Jorge Villarejo

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Any bad review you read here about his hotel is 100% accurate. The rooms smell moldy, the food is actually horrible (besides breakfast because there's not much you can screw up there), the people on the beach trying to sell you things are RELENTLESS (I couldn't even close my eyes to enjoy the sun for more than 3 minutes without someone hounding me to buy things)..... I stepped into the shower and a clump of someone else's hair was stuck to the bottom of my foot, all you could see from my room was piles of trash on the ground. I really don't recommend this hotel if you are genuinely looking for a 5 star resort because it is the furthest from that; their prices don't reflect at all where you will be staying. The cooks don't even use gloves when they're cooking your food; I witnessed things being thrown on the grill with bare hands. I was completely and utterly shocked at my visit. I felt gross crawling into bed every night.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
6  Thank Vacamama541
JORGE V, General Manager at Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Attn. Vacamama541
First I want to thank you for slecting us for your recent stay and for taking your time to share your opinion about our service and facilities.
We appreciate your feedback and your comments always will be use to improve everything mentioned on your review.
We are ver sorry to learn you was not happy with your stay because the cleaning of the whower drain was not done appropriately and the variety of the food offered was not up to your expectations.
In reference to the beach vendors I would like to inform you that all beaches in Mexico is a federal zone and can not be closed for private use, we have an area signed with rope to minimize the vendors to enter into that area as well a Security guard asking them not to disturb our guests and will continue doing this.
Please rest assure that we will ensure the cookers to use gloves at all times when prepararing meals an the show cooking buffet area.
We invite you to considere staying with us in a future trip to beautiful Puerto Vallarta
Cordially,

Jorge Villarejo

Reviewed August 11, 2017

My overall experience at the Hilton was very positive mostly due to those working there. They took excellent care of me and my husband making it very difficult to say goodbye. A huge shoutout to our friendly waiter, Carlos Hernandez and to his colleague, the ever cheerful, Daniela Fuentes. Marvin Pina is also an absolute rockstar! I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Paulina F, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Dear GeminiGypsy22;

We appreciate a lot that you share your great experience at Hilton Puerto Vallarta. All of us love to do the best for you, to make you feel at home. It is hard to say goodbye to all of you too. You are welcome always that you want to be back. Feel free to contact me at my email paulina.franco@hilton.com.

Paulina Franco
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed August 10, 2017

The resort was perfect for me. On the premises there were 2 pools plus a well equipped fitness area. On the 5th floor is a lounge and lap pool only for adults. Made-to-order sushi is served with your drinks. The Pacific Ocean and beach are steps from the outside pools. In the evening there is casual entertainment in the indoor lounge. The buffet restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. As well, there are 3 specialty a la carte restaurants serving French, Mexican and Brazilian cuisine only for dinner. Guest room was huge with a safe and fridge containing complimentary soft drinks, beer and water. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. There were water sports available on the beach and excursions could be booked in the hotel lobby.

Room Tip: Lower floors require less walking.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank 632karlw

Dear 632karlw;

It is great for us that your experience at Hilton Puerto Vallarta has been amazing. We love to be part of your best memories and be sure that we are going to be always waiting for you coming back. Feel free to contact us directly at paulina.franco@hilton.com for helping you any time.

Paulina Franco.