“The best time of my life :D”

Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort
Ranked #38 of 123 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed May 24, 2013

i don't know where to begin but from the very first moment we got to the hotel we were treated like royalty. We booked an ocean partial view room but we actually cared less. we could have stayed anywhere since we were barely at the room. there are so many wonderful things to do there.. eduardo the aquaerobics instructor was simply awesome and quite the funny character. Josefina from the roof top pool/ bar was completely courteous and wonderful to us. Azucena was very attentive and friendly. Everyone at the restaurant especially jose guzman made our meals even more pleasant. i could write 300 pages and will still not be done mentioning how much of an amazing resort this is. it is super close to everything especially the airport which is only 10 minutes away. the food selection is great. the beach is always clean and not to mention that it is a very safe city.
We are a young couple that enjoy the nightclub life and i was simply astonished by the clubs and lounges at downtown puerto vallarta which is 15 minutes away from the resort and the cab ride cost less than 10.00 dollars. I can't wait to go back to puerto vallarta and stay at the hilton again. I have traveled to different places but this is by far the best vacation i have had in my life. The weather was amazing like everything else. Believe me once you go there you wont want to leave!! I hate having to be back.. :(

2  Thank jen1O
There are newer reviews for Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I cannot add enough exclamation points to this review. I went here May 6-11 with my boyfriend. The highlights of this hotel are as follows: great design in the main areas, spacious rooms, beautiful beach and pool, tasty drinks, on-point staff. The only draw backs are as follows: not centrally located and you must take a taxi to the main shopping area, the food gets a bit redundant (they'd do well to get a taqueria style restaurant and discard one of the 'upscale' restaurants), there should be more adults only areas ( they only have one- o'west- which is small) and the bathroom (toilet area) in the room has no insulation and you can hear everything (so be sure to share a room with someone you know extremely well). The positives FAR outweigh my previously stated drawbacks. The staff really go above and beyond to make each guests stay memorable. Hands down the best service at any hotel I have EVER been to! If you are staying in PV you will not regret staying here!

3  Thank HarleyQuin
Reviewed May 24, 2013

What can I say about our trip to Puerto Vallarta but WOW. I absolutely fell in love with the Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort. The property is beautifully laid out and exquisite. My accommodations far exceeded my expectations. A huge part of what made our trip so great was the wonderful service the hotel staff provides. They cannot do enough for you in every area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Cesar R
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Overall our vacation experience at Hilton PVR was just average. Having stayed in numerous all inclusive hotels, we did arrive having some expectations. The hotel is small but modern and clean. The waiters are wonderfully attentive and if you tip, even more so! The buffet was on the small side, and while they said it was open for dinner every night...the one night we wanted it, it was closed and no reason was given. Food quality was on the lower end, not what i expected from a hilton. They have some restaurants for dinner that you need to make reservations for, which were just average as well. One good thing about the mediocre experience was the bar, they did serve top shelf drinks!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Even thought that I´m a Hilton Honors Diamond member, this hotel didn´t respect my reservation and they gave me a very noise room, located in front of the bar and besides the business center. My original reservation was “ an ocean view room”. I tried to talk more than 2 times with a Manager. Unfortunately, in the 3 days that I was there, nobody was able to attend my request. This is a pretty new Hotel, it was launched back on Oct 2012, but they have a major issue at the reservations area. The Management of this hotel needs to be more flexible when a customer is requesting to have a conversation to provide feedback or solve an issue. If this happened with a Diamond member, you can guess what is happening with regular members Ramon Morales

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Ramon M
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband, son and myself visited Puerto Vallarta on Tuesday May 14th thru Saturday May 18th and we had a great time. The hotel staff were very attentive, helpful and kind. Yes, they spoke English so no worries about learning spanish. They made sure we were comfortable at all times. The weather was great and the over atmosphere was calm. My son enjoyed the pool, my husband enjoyed the bar and I enjoyed everything else. lol

Our room was lovely but not as luxurious as we would have liked. We did enjoy the partial ocean view but being on the 8th floor made us a bit nervous to step on the balcony. lol

The atmopshere was very relaxting and calming. It was not crowded at all. The hotel decor was very modern and stylish. The open semi-outdoor lobby is beautiful. The hotel sits right on the beach, Wal-Mart is 2 minutes up the street, the mall is about 3 minutes up the street....the location is perfect. You can walk to all of those placed just mentioned PLUS you can walk to the Marina. Took us about 10 minutes to get to the market downtown. If you want to book activities, book through Vallarta Adventures b/c their services are very professional and quality. Worth the money. You MUST attend Rhythms of the Night. That show is AMAZING!

Must VISIST!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ohlalatonya
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We just had a super nice week in the sun ! The people were very nice, the food was good , good booze and the place was not crowded!
The best thing were all the people who work at the resort. The yoga teacher Eduardo, went the extra mile to make sure he personalized the work out for each individual. Fantastic service!!
The waiters, Richardo, one name we remember but many others too, were fun and professional at the same time.
Beaches not busy due to time of year so a bonus again.
Will say "Yes" to this place again.

3  Thank albertacouple_10