Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

via mobile
So fun ATV tour

Reviewed 1 week ago
Caitlyn T

All reviews tequila tasting atv tour razor tour covered in dust zip lining great ride a lot of fun take pictures these guys sierra madre mountains off road tortillas super fun highly recommend this tour hour trip highlight of our trip felt safe
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Had an awesome time doing the rzars instead of the ATVs up the mountain. Much better choice. I drove up and the wife drove down. During the ride we were pleasantly surprised by a herd of cattle. We were even more surprised when we found the tequila we have been looking for for four years at the tasting. We’ll probably return next year.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I had the most fun! When we arrived my sister needed something from the store and they had someone go run to the store for us. I was a little nervous but once they showed us what to do i felt at ease. The trails were wide easy to drive on. We got to go through town and see authentic Puerto Vallarta. Our guides Octovio and Alex were so kinda and always making sure we were safe. Once we got up into the mountain there was a beautiful waterfall and they even cheered me on when I jumped in. 100% must do in Puerto Vallarta!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We went on jungle ATV tour. It was easy to ride, the guide shows you when to shift throughout the ride. Alfredo was awesome. We were able to open it up once we were in the mountains. Going thru the rivers and puddles was the best part.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great Razor Tour!!! Met in town, drove up to (raced up) the Sierra Madre mountains in our 4 seater Rzr 900, had a great camera crew, and stopped for lunch at Wild Treks restaurant. There, they had a waterfall with several natural river swimming pools. We enjoyed drinks, good food, and swimming and rock jumping into the waterfall pools. Ended with a yummy tequila tasting and exhilarating ride back to town. Really Great experience!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you have a need for speed, don't even think of using any other tour provider. These were the nicest people and our tour was pretty much as fast as the machines would go. Total adrenaline fix.. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I rented the two passenger razor and had a blast! It was rainy, the roads were muddy, it was a great experience. The check in process was easy, and everyone there was very friendly and helpful. Oso and Abraham were our guides, and they are super friendly! We bought the picture package, so we didn't have to worry about using our own camera during the ride, and the pictures came out great. At the restaurant, the food was really good, and the prices were reasonable. The atmosphere was just what my husband and I love, rainy, tropical, and very green-Minus the big scary spiders; definitely not my favorite part, but I got over it quickly, and once we were back on the trail, they were long forgotten. I can't wait to come back with my kids so they can experience this fun adventure!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

BRING YOUR SMILE BECAUSE THE GUYS WILL BE TAKING PICS OF YOU WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT ON THE ZIPLINE!!!
so, me and a few girls planned a bachlorette for our fav babe! this excursion couldnt have been any more perfect! they picked us up at a cute park/soccer field where people conjure to workout etc. lots of dogs and families! they arrived on time!!! and greeted us with a smile! i forget his name but his story to it was great!!! im so bad. i know, but the excitement was high.

then! we arrived at the check in point. they had other excursions available. ie. we would have dunebuggied up mtn., but the girls wanted to enjoy the view. which i highly recommend!

on the way up you see so many ranches and doggies lol

30mins up of views to die for!!!!!! no lie! then right before we got to the Las Vegas Ranch the driver, again i forget his name!!! gave us a brief history on Puerto Vallarta! and took a great pic of us, SEE BELOW

finally I am terrified of heights, but this tour conquered all fears!

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS EXCURSION. I FORGOT TO MENTION IT WAS NEARLY A PRIVATE TOUR, SO BE READY FOR IMPECCABLE TREATMENT!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

The ATV tour and tequila tasting was the best ATV tour we’ve had. Alex and Fernando did an amazing job as our tour guides. We can’t recommend this tour enough. Next time we’re back in Puerto Vallarta, we will book another adventure through Wild Treks!

Reviewed October 7, 2018

This was my first time zip lining and participating in such an experience! The guys were extremely courteous, respectful, and of course friendly and knew how to make the experience so memorable. I'd like to give a special shoutout to Octavio and Andy- I hope you are lucky to enjoy Wild Treks with them too!

The restaurant up top was amazing- the food and drinks were a great addition to all the fun we had.

Finally, the best part about the experience was the people- they were so friendly and made us feel so welcome. I highly recommend Wild Treks!

-Priya

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time with this group. 7 of us in the 4 seat Razors - fun ride up to the waterfalls, where we had a couple cold beers, took some photos, tasted some tequila and rode back down. We ride ATVs back home, so I can attest that this is a fun ride and a good way to spend half a day. We did NOT do any zip lining or horseback riding, so I can not comment on that. Our guide was friendly and fun and the photographer Alexander was GREAT! I would do an activity with this company again.