“BEST VIEW”

BocaDos STK
Ranked #58 of 1,137 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to BOCADOSSTK©Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa is pleased to present a new gastronomical experience and it´s already known culinary level. Bocados STK bites & meats; the new concept south of Puerto Vallarta, located on Garza Blanca´s mountaintop, the greatest view of the bay, and Puerto Vallarta´s starlight. Combiningthe best of both indoor and outdoor settings. Bocados STK bites & meats reinvents the image of your classic steakhouse, creating a fresh new concept. Combining worldwide contemporary and unique flavors, our menu offers a blend of RAW foods, small BITES, and the finest imported MEATS. It is your up and coming "hottest" restaurant in town.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

One of the best veiws I've ever seen! Get the crab cakes...cant remember the fancy menu name. Bartender made my wife an amzing baileys with hot coccoa for after dinner. Ladys bring your sholder cover up for sitting out side after sundown.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The Garza Blanca Resort and Spa is a visual gem and the home of BocaDos. Up on the hill, this is a smaller restaurant from its sister Blanca Blue that sits on the edge of the beach. The views of the bay are stunning. This is the place to catch an unobstructed view of the amazing Puerto Vallarta sunsets with the Los Arcos included. BocaDos is both offers unique tapas style openers (both hot and cold) and then features amazing cuts of steaks. Our selections for the evening were the clam chowder, jicama wraps, and tuna. All three were tasty and presented wonderfully. We shared the cowboy cut. It was huge. By far this was the best cut of beef we have had anywhere in Mexico let alone the US. It was aged perfectly and almost fork cutting tender. For a romantic dinner or an intimate evening with those special ones in your life, BocaDos is a great place to make memories.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Chef Kori makes brilliant meals happen in front of your eyes. Not only is she the only chef to dry age beef in the state, she has incredible fusion with foods from around the world, complimented perfectly with local fare. From huiticote and tamales to peking duck sliders, you will find a great array of tasty bites.

The staff fit perfectly with the ambience of this fine restaurant. They are helpful, kind, and knowledgable.

Make sure you try a drink from Cesar at the bar. In my opinion, he is the best bartender in Puerto Vallarta.

1  Thank Alliebook
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I ate here twice over my stay at Garza Blanca. I'm a vegan, so my options were somewhat limited, but what I was able to eat was amazing! On the first visit I started with a glass of white wine sangria - some of the best I've ever had. For my meal I had the quinoa ceviche, fungi carpaccio and a green salad. I'd go back over and over again for the carpaccio, and I don't even like mushrooms! On the second visit BocaDos was featuring a special menu in honor of the Fesitval Gourmet, which was entirely meat or fish based. I informed my waiter of my dietary restrictions and the chef, Kori Sutton, came out with a lovely quinoa and vegetable dish that they really should put on the menu full time. Of course I had several glasses of sangria on the second visit as well. When you go make sure you sit outside to enjoy the view!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We ended up eating here twice while staying at Garza. The first night we dined I loved the view and the room and our cocktails before the food arrived. The food is in smaller bites so if you understand the chef is going for small interesting dishes, you won't be surprised. I had gapacho which was wonderful. The octopus black squid was literally divine, I refused to share and honestly thought about this dish for two days until i could have it again. My husband loved his NY steak . We had a coconut salad with fantastic dressing. After a frustrating meal at Blanca we left and went up the hill so i could eat here again and i couldn't have been happier. Yes, the music is hip but not too loud to talk, the view is lovely and I suppose my only issue would be having slightly more attentive service. I think we were there during slow season and it was not crowded so that is most likely why. It seems they have thought through a lot of detail for this place. This place is for those that like to try inventive food in a hip but comfortable setting.