“Not what I had hoped for !”

Quetzalli Spa & Skin Care
los angeles
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Not what I had hoped for !”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Bought a Cupocity coupon for an Ayurvedic massage . What I received was a less than average massage with warm oli & a bit of Tibetan bowl sounds . Perhaps I had the wrong massage therapist ? Will not be back !

Visited July 2014

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Devine!!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have a massage monthly. Rather than our usual relaxing or therapeutic treatment, we decided on an Aryvedic massage, which is a massage that stimulates and releases the toxins from your lymph glands coupled with hot oils in "singing" bowls. It's proven that your body reacts to the vibrating sounds from the singing bowls. I can only describe the whole process as an "out of body" experience of true bliss. We both were extremely pleased with our choice!! Highly recommend!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank TriciaLyman
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Walking down this small street we noticed this nice location. My husband needed a mani-pedi and I needed a pedicure. I also felt like getting a massage. Adriana the young girl did a very attentive pedicure taking a good 30 minutes. I then went for the relaxing massage. At first I was not sure if it would be worth the price but after 5 minutes it turned out to be a very relaxing and enjoyable massage. She hit all the tension points in my neck and back and after my hour I was totally relaxed. My husband also enjoyed the attention to details he received during his mani-pedi. Overall an enjoyable experience and well worth the cost. We will be back during our next trip.

Visited May 2013
Columbus, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Loved the Exfoliating Massage!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I bought Cupocity coupons for a special exfoliating and hydrating massage for myself and my husband. It was fantastic! We came out soft as babies. :) Juan Carlos and Chelly were excellent. That was last week. We liked them so much we are going back today.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Janeablank
Toronto
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Very poor standards”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Indeed, very poor! The scrubbing was just in the back of the body. The massage left me with a lot to desire as it was light stroking mostly. No deep tissue. I had a package which I was told would last 75 minutes but finished in less than an hour as there was a walk in and I guess the therapist was in a rush to attend to him. I had to in fact wait 15 minutes before being taken in. All in all, extremely disappointing and will certainly not recommend.

Visited January 2013