“Very poor standards” 1 of 5 bubbles

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Very poor standards”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Indeed, very poor! The scrubbing was just in the back of the body. The massage left me with a lot to desire as it was light stroking mostly. No deep tissue. I had a package which I was told would last 75 minutes but finished in less than an hour as there was a walk in and I guess the therapist was in a rush to attend to him. I had to in fact wait 15 minutes before being taken in. All in all, extremely disappointing and will certainly not recommend.

Visited January 2013

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Juan Carlos was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

Juan Carlos gave me the best massage that I've had in Puerto Vallarta (and I've been here 15 months!). I really enjoyed the body scrub!

Visited December 2012
West Paterson, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Spa in Vallarta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

I received a massage from the owner, Victor. He was extremely knowledgeable and used a variety of techniques to rid me of pain and toxins. Victor is highly educated in the holistic arts and his staff is excellent. I went back another day and had a facial treatment. It was very nice and relaxing. I highly recommend this spa.

2 Thank Bill0027