“Beautiful”

Private Tour: Puerto Vallarta City Sightseeing
$30.00*
Puerto Vallarta City and Shopping Tour with Tequila Distillery
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful cathedral featuring its trademark crown of angels.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The most beautiful attraction in PV! There was a wedding happening when I walked by. Took some great photos!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Lovely historic tour of the city and the church was wonderful. Needed a little more time for the church as we only had about 10 minutes.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

My dear friend believes this Saint saved her life - of course
I had to visit on her behalf and was happy to visit the shop nearby and buy her a rosary that she will cherish.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was lucky enough to be there during Our Lady of Guadelupe festival. The parades of people coming to the church to pay homage and bring gifts was a truly wonderful experience.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

What a beautiful church! I recommend you take the time to visit as you should find this a highlight of the Malecon area. We really enjoyed our visit. I hope your spirit will be as moved as mine was.