There were four of us travelling again this year and we were very surprised at this resort!!! we requested adjoining rooms but when we checked in we werent but asked to be moved to adjoining and they moved us right away!!! after a few nights of listening to the big a/c all night long we asked to be moved again and we were given pool view adjoining rooms!! Thanks to all the front desk staff for being so accomodating!! We enjoyed a lot of our time by the snack bar/pool bar and we served by Chuy during the day and Arturo in the evening the were great and very personable hi fives all the way around Chuy!! As we were sitting on the patio we watched as the dolphins played in the bay and the hump backed whales cruise by a couple of times but on our last morning the whales were really frolicking in the bay till the boat went over to watch then the whales just went underwater not to be seen again that day. we were each allowed seven al la cartes and we used them all!! Natan seemed to work at all the al la cartes he seemed to remember us from the time before!! in the buffet restaurant we had Alexander and Ricardo wait on us. they were fantastic!! I read some reviews before we left and people were saying how the food was the same day after day well..... thats only because they werent willing to try the food that was served!! we found something new and different everyday and we were there two weeks!! I hope I didnt forget anyone in this review but everyone there was great and we will be going back again!! Oh yeah the beach (in our minds) is the only reason this resort is only a 4 star!! Go with an open mind and you will have a blast!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the center of Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, right on Banderas Bay, breathtaking sunsets draw visitors and locals alike to the evening display. Canto del Sol’s colonial-style resort offers guests outstanding value, with an extensive All-Inclusive Program that features: a championship Tennis Club with four outdoor clay courts and four covered Laykol courts; windsurfing; water polo; tequila volleyball; and dance lessons. Guests can choose a vacation as active or as relaxed as they like.The sparkling turquoise water of Mexico’s Pacific Riviera caresses the beachfront of CANTO DEL SOL PLAZA VALLARTA. This perfect vacation resort offers an atmosphere of Fun, Tradition and Tranquility, where guests have everything for their wonderful Puerto Vallarta holiday. Escape from the ordinary, and discover this magnificent oceanfront resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Canto Del Sol Plaza Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canto Del Sol Plaza Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Canto Del Sol Puerto Vallarta
- Canto Del Sol Vallarta