We booked a week at Playa Fiesta thinking we would be amongst wedding goers, but we lucked out the owners were on vacation (not that we didn't want to meet them, but because they were gone there were no weddings scheduled). There was us and a larger family there for the majority of the week . . . it was like Playa Fiesta was all ours with wonderful staff taking care of our every need. I truly mean that - anything we asked for was accommodated. Carlos, our bartender, was great - very friendly, made us very creative drinks throughout the day. Patricio - full of life and kept us in a festive mood. He made sure our stay was the absolutely the best - and it was.
The restaurant on site was great - we had planned to go out to various restaurants but for the most part the food was so good we opted to say in and eat on site. Breakfast, lunches and dinners were all good - so please take advantage to the down time and enjoy.
Short drive to town - 8 pesos by bus and 10 - 12 pesos by cab (cabs are always waiting onsite).
If you are staying there to really get some down time - get their breakfast/drink package it is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Fiesta is unique in every sense of the word. A true gem situated on the South side of Puerto Vallarta right on the ocean with magnificent views of Banderas Bay. Playa Fiesta caters to Wedding groups & Vacationers. A quaint & intimate resort with full hotel amenities. The onsite Bar & Restaurant are open from 8am-11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel Playa Fiesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub And Hotel
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Playa Fiesta Beachclub