As an avid TripAdvisor member, I of course checked and monitored reviews of the resort when our friends invited us to their wedding there. Every positive thing I read here was true!
The staff is amazingly attentive and friendly. Anything you needed, they got! Charlie the bartender goes beyond and there is one bald waiter (sorry, didn't catch his name) who was extremely doting and sweet. I didn't get to personally meet Lindsay, but I saw that she was on her game, as was the girl at the front desk. And of course, we all loved the resort dog!
Our rooms were impeccably cleaned everyday, and beds comfy. I loved falling asleep and waking up to the sound of the ocean.
The pool and dining areas were open and great for socializing. And the food...oh the food!! There is no such thing as a bad meal here!!!
Our friends' wedding was simply perfect. The location of the ceremony was romantic and I loved how they built the bridge/dance floor over the main pool. We really couldn't ask for anything more.
My only wish--that the beach was more accessible. And by that I mean, it's all rocks and no sand, so you can't really lay out on it. But being that the resort is right on the beach, it was great to see and hear the waves while in the pool area.
My friends made a great choice. Keep up the great work, Playa Fiesta!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Fiesta is unique in every sense of the word. A true gem situated on the South side of Puerto Vallarta right on the ocean with magnificent views of Banderas Bay. Playa Fiesta caters to Wedding groups & Vacationers. A quaint & intimate resort with full hotel amenities. The onsite Bar & Restaurant are open from 8am-11pm daily. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub And Hotel
- Hotel Playa Fiesta Beachclub