Hotel Playa Fiesta
$195
$321
$274
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$307
$257
  • Beachfront
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$381
$286
  • Breakfast included
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$449
$152
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$169
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$197
$182
All reviewswedding weekplanning processwedding coordinatorplanning a destination weddingtaco platterwedding suitedream weddingour closest friends and familybest week of our livesmother of the bridepesto chickenwedding spotactual weddingthe entire staffbeautiful weddingthe entire hotelhair and makeup
Reviewed May 25, 2011

One of the greatest vacations we've ever had! This boutique hotel hosts weddings, and mostly wedding parties. Everything was perfect and top notch. The staff is more than amazing. The views are gorgeous and located a few meters of the beach. The quality in fixtures, construction, and artistic elements are in their own 6 star hotel category. Everyday we felt like king and queen. The day of our ceremony was breathtaking. On the terrace alongside the ocean, dance floor built across the pool, candles and lighting everywhere, and again the top notch service and food from the Playa staff.

Do your family and friends a favor for your wedding, have a destination wedding here at Playa Fiesta! We are the envy of 40+ family and friends. We love Playa Fiesta!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ckiyup
Reviewed May 24, 2011

My husband and I were married at Playa Fiesta in March of 2010. You can read my husband’s review here written on Apr 5, 2010 under "TheAustinFamily" but I wanted to write a review about our recent trip back to PF for our first anniversary. We knew without a doubt that we were going to have a wonderful time being back in Puerto Vallarta at the place we were married and visiting Adam, Lindsay, Montse and the rest of the staff but we had no idea how welcoming, relaxing and fun it could be without having a wedding and family to be surrounded by. The staff spoiled us! They all were genuinely excited to have us back we felt so special it was as if we were the bride and groom again. We had grand plans to do some activities in PV but we were enjoying the atmosphere and vibe at PF so much that we ended up spending a full three days just enjoying the pool, food, company and drinks there. What a relaxing trip! Speaking of food and drinks…it was just as good if not better this time! My husband’s favorite is the Molcajete and mine the Pesto Chicken…both unstoppable! Adam and Lindsay continually go above and beyond in their attention to detail, whether it be with the food, service, décor, staff or amenities. They clearly run a tight ship and just as we experienced with our wedding, we were treated with love…even as hotel guests. The rooms were beautiful, clean and very comfortable and there is nothing like going to sleep to the sound of the ocean. They are always trying to see how they can make it better for their guests and they never disappoint. All in all, we can’t recommend Playa Fiesta enough for weddings or anniversaries!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SandiAustin
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Our stay at Playa Fiesta was exceptional. The only thing this hotel does not have is a sandy beach. Other than that, it has everything: incredible staff (I mean, incredible: friendly, professional, engaging, helpful, considerate, enjoyable), beautiful ocean-side premises, tasteful rooms. It is clean, the food is great, and the owners, Adam and Lindsey, foster such an incredible spirit of comaraderie among their staff that every one seems happy to be there and happy to make their guests' stays as enjoyable as possible. We were traveling with our 4-year-old daughter and every one at the hotel without exception was sweet to and took an interest in her and allowed her to be a kid (even the other guests). I can't say enough good things about this special place. Visit and you will see what I mean.

Room Tip: Book when there are not a lot of other guests
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank BSS9878
Reviewed April 19, 2011

I found the Playa Fiesta online and knew instantly that was where I was going to get married. I sent the link to my, now husband, and about three weeks later, we were engaged. It didn’t take much to convince him that this was the perfect site for our wedding, even though neither of us had been there or knew of anyone that had. We wanted something that fit our lifestyle; a small relaxed wedding on the beach, with the sunshine, and the two of us.

We never anticipated how completely the Playa Fiesta fit the bill. We ended up having 80 confirmed guests, booked a full take over and had 11 additional off site rooms. Organizing anything for 80 people is a task in itself, organizing a destination wedding for 80 people is another thing. With everyone paying good money to fly to Mexico and stay in a hotel no one had seen before, I wanted to make sure that this was going to be an unforgettable event. I am 100% Type A, so trusting someone that was in another country to guide me through planning my wedding was difficult for me to grasp. Then after a couple of email exchanges with Lindsay and Melissa, I knew I was in good hands. They were so organized and quick to respond to my endless list of questions.

We arrived at two days prior to the majority of our guests and were immediately greeted (by name) and taken to our room. Our room had an unbelievable view and incredible décor. It was amazing.

One of the things we agonized over the most in planning the wedding was the room assignments. We had three draft room charts in hand (which by the way had been updated over 20 times each). As soon as we walked into the first room, we felt a huge weight fall from our shoulders. The rooms were absolutely stunning. Every. Single. One. We zipped through the room assignments (thanks to our charts) and wished we hadn’t stressed so much about the rooms. Especially after the fact when we realized how little time our wedding guests spent in their rooms.

The restaurant, bar, and pools saw more of our guests than the rooms did. Most guests were literally down in the pool area from 8 a.m. until well after the bar closed. Charlie, Gus, Pato and Eamonn (the bartenders/staff) did such a great job of keeping the beers on ice and the Diablo shots flowing. The bartenders all knew our names, as well as the names of our guests within hours of our arrival.

It was so great to wake up each morning knowing that we were going to spend the entire day with all of our friends and family and that the entire hotel was ours. We truly felt at home by the second day.

The food was some of the best, if not THE best we’ve ever had in Puerto Vallarta. We had decided not to preplan any meals for the wedding weekend. Looking back, I wish we had. We assumed a lot of our guests would venture off site to explore the town and dine at the local restaurants. Not so much. Why leave perfection? Lucky for us, the staff helped us arrange dinners each night on site (I highly recommend the taco platter). More than 3/4ths of the guests stayed on site with us every night.

As for the wedding, the site itself was amazing. The ceremony was held on the sundeck overlooking the beautiful ocean. After the ceremony, our guests gathered in the pool area for drinks and appetizers before dinner. As the sun began to set, we had dinner then danced all night long. Throughout the entire evening, Lindsay and Montse made sure that every detail was just perfect. The dinner and cake were fantastic and the DJ was awesome. The wait staff anticipated our needs and kept the drinks flowing all night long.

Lindsay went above and beyond in every way adding her special touches everywhere. She made sure that the boys were out of the pool and to their rooms in time to shower and clean up before the ceremony, she constantly checked in on me to make sure I was doing well, all while finishing up the table decorations, chairs for the ceremony, welcoming off site guests and keeping the entire operation running. I feel as if we made lifelong friends out of Lindsay and Adam.

We had such an incredible experience. Our friends and family can’t stop talking about the amazing time. When it came time to go, no one wanted to leave. What an incredible lifetime memory the Playa Fiesta, Adam and Lindsay have created for us. I can’t imagine a better way to start our life together.

We’ve already planned our return trip; I’m sure one of many more to come.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank belinda_oakes
Reviewed April 12, 2011

When you first walk up you it appear to have a really traditional look/feel of Mexico. Then you walk into to the hotel and BAM, the view will knock you over! The way the hotel is situated creates an extraordinary setting. It almost feels like your not near the city at all but on a secluded island, but the awesome part is that you are just a short cab ride down to the hustle and Bustle of Puerto Vallarta. Not that you ever need to leave here...they have everything you could possibly want, delicious food, great cocktails and the STAFF...They all make you feel like Playa Fiesta is home! They are always making sure you have everything and are genuinely the most attentive and friendly staff I have encountered in all my travels. I love the intimate feel of the hotel, you can choose to have private time with whomever your traveling with or be social with the other guests. We met some other couples that had all had their weddings at and were back to visit. Two couples said they make this a yearly trip...I can see why. I can only imagine who beautiful and perfect a wedding would be there!

I have traveled extensively throughout Mexico and I will most definitely continue to return to Playa Fiesta. It is my favorite spot in the country!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple