Sad to say but the resort is bit outdated and not very well kept up. Although clean, it is rough and definitely needs a facelift. We seem to have come at a bad time as we were the only people at the resort that were from US or Canada, we found out that this is the busiest time of year for the Mexican people to travel to the PV resorts and because of this, there was no English in any of the nightly plays or in any of the daily activities. We also found that if you wanted any sleep, this would have to be found between 1 am and 5 am as there was lot of noise from drinking, visiting and children constantly running around and slamming doors. If you do get any sleep, you need to make sure not to be surprised by the small lizards living in the bathroom behind mirrors and in the light fixtures...although they do not bite, they squirm around a lot and is sort of uncomfortable to see. Food was ok however was mostly Mexican style with a bit of spice. Staff was mostly very friendly, however did encounter a few that did not speak English and because of this, didnt even try..this was especially true with the female bartender in the front lobby. This resort is one I would not go back to and would not recommend for any people expecting English incorporated into all the resort activities, nightly performances, ect in the summer time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 207 Rooms, including 40 two bedroom suites and 167 estandar romos, 2 swimming pools and kid's pool, two restaurants, two bars, one snack bar and ample parking lot. All romos are equipped with electronic lock and safety deposit box. Kid's club, the perfect place for the Little ones so they can enjoy games, contests, artcrafts, mini - cinema, spanish lessons and plenty of entertainment. Lighthouse Costa Club, the ideal place to enjoy the panoramic view of Puerto Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Costa Club Punta Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Club Punta Arena Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Costa Hotel Punta Arena
- Costa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Costa Club Punta Arena