the costa club punta arena is a great place to go for it's price you are 30 seconds from the beach and right in town with a bank across the road.the negatives to this resort ..... 1 the doors are heavy so when the shut they are loud 2 it is a little out of date and 3 beds are hard. the positive to this resort is close to a nice beach food is great pools are cleaned daily as well as rooms the hospitality is great and towels are given to you for the beach. another positive is that there are lawn chairs for you to lay on at the beach. if your looking for a fun cheap family getaway then this is the place look past a few defects and it is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 207 Rooms, including 40 two bedroom suites and 167 estandar romos, 2 swimming pools and kid's pool, two restaurants, two bars, one snack bar and ample parking lot. All romos are equipped with electronic lock and safety deposit box. Kid's club, the perfect place for the Little ones so they can enjoy games, contests, artcrafts, mini - cinema, spanish lessons and plenty of entertainment. Lighthouse Costa Club, the ideal place to enjoy the panoramic view of Puerto Vallarta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Costa Club Punta Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Club Punta Arena Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Costa Hotel Punta Arena
- Costa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Costa Club Punta Arena