“Wonderful Massage with awesome view of the Bay of Bandaras”

Terra Noble Art & Healing Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Get a break at Terra Noble, enjoying stress less atmosphere, get a treatment, or rent place for events.
Reviewed February 15, 2011

We read about Terra Noble Spa /Villa and its creative owner/designer Jorge Rubio in the Lonely Planet guide. We are so glad we checked it out. The building are free form and built with recycled materials. Very fun for sure. The massages were great and very relaxing and reasonably priced to . We had a nice chat with Jorge and was very accommodating and even gave us a ride back to our hotel. Yes we will be going back. : )

4  Thank alunajoySedonaAz

Reviewed February 7, 2011

My sweetie and I visited Terra Noble during our recent stay in Puerto Vallarta. Before our massage we got a tour of the guest house (which is available for rent). Very eco-friendly, inviting and unique architecture. The massage was great and half the cost of our what our hotel charged. Afterwards we got a chance to meet and chat with Jorge, the owner and designer of Terra Noble. He was extremely accomodating and was even nice enough to give us a ride back to our hotel. We definitely recommend this place. Thank you Jorge!

3  Thank redrockraphael
Reviewed January 29, 2011

I had the pleasure of visiting Terra Noble spa and having one of the most amazing massages ever. From the moment you arrive, you know that you have stumbled upon something so unique and beautiful and the sense of calmness is incredible. The spa is set up on the mountain and overlooks all of Old Town and Zona Romantica and the views are breathtaking. The artwork and design of the entire grounds is not only inviting but brings a sense of peace with nature. I had a one hour massage with Cynthia and it was probably the best massage that I have ever had. Her hands are magic and she also uses aromatherapy so the experience is so relaxing and peaceful. If you are looking for an incredible afternoon of absolute splendour while in Vallarta, book yourself into Terra Noble for a massage or one of their treatments. It is a one of a kind experience that you will never forget.

3  Thank tinasimpkin
Reviewed November 11, 2009

My wife and I spent a wonderful 3 hours at Terra Noble. We arrived early and wandered the grounds and relaxed in the open-air living space. We then participated in a Temazcal (Mexican Sweat Lodge) and were amazed at the authenticity of the lodge. Having attended several native American lodges this one was very real. After the Temazcal we enjoyed a very relaxing massage. My wife had the Chocó therapy and I had the Wine therapy. I would recommend either for a rejuvenation of the skin and soul. The staff are fantastic and make your experience wonderful! We will return on every trip to PV.

2  Thank Diogenese58
Reviewed August 22, 2003

It's been 3 1/2 years since I've been to PV, I went every year for 4 years before that, and am finally heading back next week. I came to this site to see if everyone had great things to say about Terra Noble but I see no one has. This, in a way, pleases me because it means it's still a quaint, special place. It's high on the hillside and the entire place is made of adobe. It has a lucious grassy slope where you can sit and meditate, write, or just enjoy the view. They offered (at least 3 years ago) all sorts of spa services in very airy open rooms and reasonable prices. It almost felt like being outside on the ocean front but much,much more secluded and private. Go for 2 hours if you have a 1 hour massage scheduled, you won't regret the extra relax time spent there. It's a place hard to explain but wonderful to experience.

21  Thank SimplyGoingPlaces