“Beautiful views, welcoming staff and great body work”

Terra Noble Art & Healing Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Get a break at Terra Noble, enjoying stress less atmosphere, get a treatment, or rent place for events.
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I found Terra Noble online a few years back and made it a priority to check it out on this trip to PV. The view is fantastic, like everyone else says. The therapists were so gracious, even though we were late because we couldn't get the time change straight. There are so many beautiful details to take in on the grounds and the treatment rooms are spacious and open air with plenty of privacy. George, the owner, was there the second day we visited and he gave us a tour of his home which is also very beautiful.
We are so glad we explored a different part of Puerto Vallarta this trip and we recommend it to anyone looking for a unique spa experience. I would LOVE love love to share the photos I took of Terra Noble... if I could find them.

2  Thank Nakia A

Reviewed May 10, 2011

This was one of the highlights of my trip to Puerto Vallarta. Terra Noble was a recommendation from a friend. It's a short cab ride from downtown PV. The grounds are beautiful with unique pieces of art surrounding the area. My boyfriend and I enjoyed side by side outdoor aromatherapy massages over looking Banderas Bay and Puerto Vallarta. Easily one of the best views in the city. The day was gorgeous and there was a gentle breeze....it felt fantastic. The very charming owner greeted us after our massages and gave us a tour of both houses on the property, one of them you can rent. Both house are amazing with unique architecture and beautiful artwork. This was a great experience....

3  Thank carmaburnett
Reviewed April 18, 2011

My daughter found Terra Noble sleuthing in the tourist books because she wanted us to spend her 18th birthday in a truly unique and beautiful place. Terra Noble was definitely the right spot! It is high above Puerto Vallarta, so spectacularly beautiful yet quiet and peaceful. The artistry and creativity of the facility itself just adds to the beauty. Two of us did the ever-so-reasonably priced massage, skin treatment and facial package, which was excellent. The other two had great massages, then relaxed under the trees and in the tub. The Uribe sisters who both manage and massage were lovely to deal with and the whole staff was excellent. And it was a welcome break from resort land!

4  Thank mamasu48
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Our condo rep forgot to confirm our our apppointment at Terra Noble so they did not expect us when we arrived. The staff at Terra Noble remedied this very quickly. While we waited they gave us a guided tour and chai tea. The massage and facial were amazing. I had the mud treatment and my cousin had the sea salt scrub. The whole location is open air overlooking a mountainside making the experience surreal.

3  Thank Kelise_26
Reviewed February 15, 2011

We read about Terra Noble Spa /Villa and its creative owner/designer Jorge Rubio in the Lonely Planet guide. We are so glad we checked it out. The building are free form and built with recycled materials. Very fun for sure. The massages were great and very relaxing and reasonably priced to . We had a nice chat with Jorge and was very accommodating and even gave us a ride back to our hotel. Yes we will be going back. : )

4  Thank alunajoySedonaAz