“Great SCUBA diving experience in Paradise”

Local Divers of Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Dive groups and tours in Puerto Vallarta. We only take your group, enjoy the boat all day and don't feel rushed to get back. After diving we offer waterfall tours and beach hopping or just the scenic route back. We also cater if you need to get back for a cruise ship or business meeting. We depart when you want, sleep in a little bit longer but still enjoy a early dive. Offer discover scuba classes too.
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“Great SCUBA diving experience in Paradise”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Just can't say enough about Leslie and our experience diving in PV. Leslie's professionalism and experience was unparalleled by other experience I have had diving. If you are planning to SCUBA dive in PV call Leslie she won't disappoint. The main difference between Leslie and the other dive shops/dive masters is her personalized approach and willingness to accommodate. We had a tight schedule while in PV and she made the trip easy and fun. I would recommend her to anyone both experienced divers and to the first time diver.

Visited September 2012

Oakland, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Diving in PV - Leslie”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I met Leslie in February 2012 when I was in PV with my family. She was very professional, experienced, and we had an awesome time! I always felt safe and secure with her while we were 70' under. When we went out with another dive company, she advocated for me and made sure we went to the best dive spots even though the captain wanted to stay close to home. Leslie provided all the gear, took care of washing and maintaining it, and had several options for me to choose from. The dives were phenomenal! She found lots of little critters to look at including sea horses and nudibranchs. I highly recommend hiring Leslie for your next diving trip in PV, you will be 100% taken care of and get your money's worth.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank itsgwen
Antioch, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Diving in PV? Leslie is the best choice!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have been visiting Puerto Vallarta since 2003 and usually do some diving while I am there. Over the years I have met most of the dive masters and talked to the different operators there and Leslie is the only one I dive with. She has always made us feel like we are family visiting from out of town, offering to pick us up at a different spot that was more convenient for us, etc, basically just doing whatever she can to make our day of diving more enjoyable.

As both of my kids got old enough to start diving, I trusted Leslie to give them lessons and take them on their first open water dives, which they absolutely loved. She is very good with kids and always made me feel confident that she was totally focused on their safety.

I'm hoping to get down to PV again soon, and there is no question who I will be contacting to make a few dives with.

Visited November 2011
Irving, Texas
“Leslie Rocks”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I recently had a chance to dive with Leslie and her crew and must say it was awesome we saw some turteles and giant mana rays then she took us to the marieta Islands and we got to go through some tunnels I can't say enough how well we were treated and can't wait to do it again!

Visited September 2012
Brentwood, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Scuba Diving w/ Leslie Hyland”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My experience with Leslie was GREAT! We decided to go to PV for our honeymoon in May. She gave me a lesson in the pool first and she was very patient and thorough. The next day we took a boat out to a great dive spot and I got to have my first real diving experience! She held my hand the whole time, making sure I was comfortable and although that experience was a little scary, I felt safe with her. On the way back from the trip she took us site seeing along the coast and my husband and I were able to enjoy a romantic boat right back taking in all that PV has to offer. To get the most out of your trip to Puerto Vallarta I definitely recommend going scuba diving with Leslie. She has lived in PV for close to 20 years so she knows the best spots for diving and is very familiar and comfortable with the area. I couldn't have picked a better instructor to experience such an exciting time with! I'm so grateful we found her and I can't wait to go back and go again!

Visited May 2012