Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

Both Alex and Olga gave massages to both my husband and I. Alex gave me a massage while Olga gave... read more

Reviewed July 27, 2018

from $89.00
from $139.00
from $79.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 11, 2018

Women beware...he may be good at massage- with a cost. His hands were all over me in places I was not expecting or comfortable with. When I sign up for a massage I feel I am entering an intimate setting and trusting the masseuse to be professional- let alone the owner. That was not the case here. Sexual assault is very serious and I feel strongly to spread the word that Alejandro is not to be trusted.

2  Thank worldtraveler552018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

My husband and I have been going to Oceans for many years and have always had the very best massages and overall care. Alex and Olga are very professional and knowledgeable about how the body works as well as natural herbs that can be included in your overall health plan. We never go anyplace else for massages...why bother when we have the best already!!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Thanks, Alex, for the best massage I have ever had - and I have had lots of them. You are highly professional, knowing many different massage treatments and you know what techniques to use for whatever problem I may have. The linens are fresh and if I ask that you not put massage oil in my hair, you gladly cover it. You move around the massage table softly and quietly. The music played while I am having the massage is relaxing and absolutely wonderful. I appreciate you and the awesome experience I have......Ana

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My wife and I had such a pleasant experience at Ocean Therapeutic. Alejandro and Olga were extremely attentive and professional. Both our massages/exfoliation rubs were excellent! If you are visiting for a few days or docked off from your cruise, we strongly recommend that you treat yourself without spending recklessly! This establishment is a bit small and humble, but it didn't matter. We got the individual attention we yearned for. The only negative is that it can get very noisy since the establishment is on a very busy street. Nevertheless, for the price, I was able to tune it out. So, don't spend hundreds of dollars at your hotel or ship's spa. Stretch your $$ at Ocean Therapeutic. We strongly recommend it. By the way, make an appointment before you go.

1  Thank yankyzboy
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have been a client of Alex's for 4 years. He is an extremely capable massage therapist. He listens to what his clients concerns are and addresses their individual needs. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family. If you have time it is worth making an appointment.