“Best Message Ever!”

Ocean Therapeutic Massage
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I got a Cupocity coupon for messages here, and believe me it was the best value I have ever had from cupocity. We made an appointment for first thing in the morning and it was amazing. I will be going back next time we are in PV, even at regular price it is a steal! This is the best message I have ever had, can not wait to go back!

1  Thank arobarpics

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I enjoyed my massage this week. The shop is very small and the room is also, but they do everything possible to make your visit a positive one. My massage was okay. I got the metamorfosis special which includes a variety of techniques. The price and value of this massage was out of this world. Definitely a bargain.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

If you want to get the very best massage from a very experienced masseuse then definitely go see Alejandro at Ocean Therapeutic Massage, the address is LAZARO CARDENAS 230L6, Emiliano Zapata, it's in ole town. I have gone to many different ones and this is by far the best. Alejandro
Gave me a 60 minute massage incorporating all the different toes of massages e offers. It was truly heaven.

1  Thank DoreenL498
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was an amazing massage, one of the best I have received not just in PV but in Canada as well. I highly recommend Alejandro to anyone thinking of a massage in PV. First rate.

2  Thank Candace321
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I had the BEST massage in my life at this place. Don't be deterred by how small it is. Alejandro and his colleague, Olga, are simply the best. My friend chose Alejandro, and I chose Olga, and we both had an amazing experience. The place is very small, with room for two massage tables, separated by layers of lovely white curtains. It's very clean and simple, and smells great. Olga really knew how to work muscle groups and was very professional. Compared to massages in US cities, their prices were more than reasonable. A perfect addition to a great trip to Puerto Vallarta. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Chris M