“good food and great value”

Figueroa's Burritos
Ranked #183 of 1,136 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: The restaurant we had planned to visit was closed and so was our favourite taco stand. While walking to our next favourite taco stand we came upon this restaurant. What great luck. It was visually attractive with interesting touches here and there. A very casual and relaxed atmosphere. I had probably the best meat burrito I have ever eaten. My friend was equally pleased with her choice. We both had 'agua fresca' which happened to be tamarind water, delicious. Total bill for the two of us was under $10. Definitely a restaurant to put on my repeat list.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great little local spot for an inexpensive breakfast or lunch. Really good value. I love that these owners feed homeless or disabled folks. Each time I've visited this restaurant I've seen them provide a disposable dish for one of the unfortunate street people. Not many folks are so generous.

1  Thank pcoach

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Not sure why Figueroa's has received so many 5 stars. I have had breakfast and lunch here and think it's fine for either. The food is good and the prices very reasonable, but both times the service was not so great as they seemed interested in talking amongst themselves or with a few customers. Whatever, i would still go back since the food is so reasonable.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

What a great find in old town. The shrimp burrito was filled with such fresh shrimp and veggies.
The portions are huge and the prices so very reasonable. 70 pesos for a shrimp burrito and around 55 pesos for enchillada suizas..

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Must put this on your list of must visit locations for a meal. Food is incredibly well priced but even better to taste and enjoy. Meals we had were excellent! Highly recommended and for even more fun take a local bus there and back. Owners take great pride in the food and it shows. Service was excellent.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is a wonderful little restaurant in Old Town.I had a fantastic shrimp burrito(70 p)and my wife had the nachos with steak(50p).She loved them so much she wanted them every day,but only had them twice because I insisted she MUST try some of the other great food establishments in town.I would recommenf this restaurant very highly!