“Romantic, Classy, very European setting”
Review of Florios

Florios
Ranked #36 of 1,164 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Argentinean, Italian, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian-Argentine cuisine in Puerto Vallarta with Traditional Recipes of Pasta, Pizza, Grilled Steaks, Argentinian Empanadas & Wines.
Reviewed September 7, 2014

The service was fantastic, the food was great, set on the side streets of Vallarta, it sits on a narrow street with a few outdoor tables set on a even narrow walk way. VERY EUROPEAN !

The Italian Argentina restaurant lived up to expectations. The food seemed fresh and couldnt help notice the herbs that were being grown right then and there.

Great Wine... had a great time !

1  Thank Vallarta_Visitors

Reviewed September 6, 2014

a truly wonderful restaurant hidden in Puerto Vallarta el centro. this is a "simply must" place. Not just the food and ambiance, but the owner, chef, bartender, waiters and bussers make you feel at home.. Eclectic atmosphere and terrific food : the breads, pastas and pizzas are made from scratch and the tastes are truly great, the "waters" made by the bartender are meant for you to try as you won{t find better any where else. I simply cannot say enough good things about this small intimate restaurant. you feel like you are home from the minute you are greeted at the door and all thru your meal. Don{t miss it!!

1  Thank DeniseLQ
Reviewed August 15, 2014

When there to see what it was like and ended up having a wonderful conversation with the owner. The pasta is delicious and home aid you can't order wrong

1  Thank Jguzz
Reviewed August 14, 2014

My friend, Gustavo, brought me to his favorite restaurant, Florio's located on Matamoros St ( I think). It is a small, but clean and receptive place owned by Miguel, who greeted us each warmly as if we were entering his home. Alejandra was our server; she was cheerful, polite and very welcoming. Her suggestions for the evening centered around what our taste buds had been craving....homemade pasta ! The talented, Vito , is the genius behind the exquisite pasta we had and the sauces that complemented his creations. Sangria was freshly made and very, very good! My stays in Puerto Vallarta are always rewarding when I can find a restaurant that adds to the enjoyment I receive each time I visit; Florio's accomplished that hands-down....great job everyone....reserve a table for me for my next visit!

2  Thank sechap
Reviewed August 12, 2014

that excellent food and service. The restaurant location was great down town Puerto Vallarta but also away from the trafic and loud music of the night clubs. We where able to enjoy our food as a family, and when we looked around there was a couple enjoying it just as much. The owners was there and they made a point on coming down to every table and enchuring everyone was getting great service and that the food was satisfactory.

3  Thank Lorena M