“A Relaxing Getaway!”
Review of Artepil Spa

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Artepil Spa is acclaimed by our clients for our excellent service (massage, facials, body treatments, and European Natural Wax Technique), professional and very friendly staff, impeccable cleanliness, relaxed ambiance, and reasonable prices. It is a perfect place to visit several times a month!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Relaxing Getaway!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have had quite a few different types of treatments at Artepil (facials, waxing, massages) and I think all the technicians are excellent. The moment you walk through the door, your worries melt away and you are transported to the most relaxing experience ever!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank MartieMcBride

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Prices and AWESOME SPA”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

What is there to say about Artepil SPA but that I LOVE IT!!! Absolutely everything. The massages are so great. I normally hate waxing, but the European technique they use is wonderful and doesn't hurt like you think. I've also tried an Artepil pedi and Paraffin wax mani with some gel nails.. which are SUCH a great deal. And then the TEA!! MMM soooo delicious. I think I buy a bag everytime I go, I just LOVE love love it!!! DEFINITELY recommend it. <3

Visited April 2012
2 Thank lskat
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Arte Pil Spa is the ONLY place to go for waxing!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Don´t even think about going anywhere else! They use a different wax here. It doesn´t hurt, it is more thorough & lasts longer. Here in Vallarta the places tend to use only one or two strips of cloth per leg, leaving a mess and leaving lots of unwated hair behind. At Arte Pil, they don´t use any strips. The wax they use does not require it. It is a serene spa, not a small dark room like so many of the ´spas´here.
Come visit Gaby & her team fo a day of pampering. You deserve it!
PS - Gaby also donates gift certificates to EVERY fundaising function I have eve asked to donate to! She really supports the community!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank KathleenDejaNew
ArtepilSpaVallarta, Director General at Artepil Spa, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Kathleen,

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for writing your comments, they are absolutely great and definitely lots of help!
I enjoyed reading your review, I will definitely read it to the rest of the staff!!!!

Have a great summer, hope to see you soon!

HUGS!
Gaby

mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“relaxing and professional services”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is the only place I go to to get waxed! The ladies are professional and experienced. Once you enter the spa you leave all your cares of the outside world behind. You are greeted with a water or tea and the relaxation begins! Everything is clean and tranquil. They also sell beauty products and bathing suits.
Great place to get beach ready!! Full service spa.

Visited July 2012
Hola Chaconne,

Thank you very much for taking the time and giving us a review!!! I am very glad that you enjoy even the smallest of the details... we love preparing them, but even more to know you notice them!
I will share your comment with the rest of the staff, they will be as happy to hear it.

Have a great week!!
Thank you very much!
Hugs,

Gaby Marchesin
Punta de Mita, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“so exciting!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

i cant believe ive been in vallarta for 10 years and never tryed this spa!!!! ceci has the best massage its not only her hands that are perfect its the experience ..... gracias ceci!!!! the waxing well me being italian hair is a little thicker artepeli has given me the best wax ever!!!!! i am so happy to be able to have this close to me ... i will being using the spa once a week for a massage!! and spreading the word!!!! gracias

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Nadia G
Hola Nadia,

Thank you very much for taking the time and posting your review. I did not know we could reply back (one learns something every day :) ).
I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you wrote, and how happy I am you enjoy our services!
I shared your comments with the rest of the staff and they loved it too!! It is vitamins of the soul.

Have a great week,