“relaxing and professional services”
Review of Artepil Spa

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Artepil Spa is acclaimed by our clients for our excellent service (massage, facials, body treatments, and European Natural Wax Technique), professional and very friendly staff, impeccable cleanliness, relaxed ambiance, and reasonable prices. It is a perfect place to visit several times a month!
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is the only place I go to to get waxed! The ladies are professional and experienced. Once you enter the spa you leave all your cares of the outside world behind. You are greeted with a water or tea and the relaxation begins! Everything is clean and tranquil. They also sell beauty products and bathing suits.
Great place to get beach ready!! Full service spa.

ArtepilSpaVallarta, Director General at Artepil Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Hola Chaconne,

Thank you very much for taking the time and giving us a review!!! I am very glad that you enjoy even the smallest of the details... we love preparing them, but even more to know you notice them!
I will share your comment with the rest of the staff, they will be as happy to hear it.

Have a great week!!
Thank you very much!
Hugs,

Reviewed May 21, 2012

i cant believe ive been in vallarta for 10 years and never tryed this spa!!!! ceci has the best massage its not only her hands that are perfect its the experience ..... gracias ceci!!!! the waxing well me being italian hair is a little thicker artepeli has given me the best wax ever!!!!! i am so happy to be able to have this close to me ... i will being using the spa once a week for a massage!! and spreading the word!!!! gracias

3  Thank Nadia G

Hola Nadia,

Thank you very much for taking the time and posting your review. I did not know we could reply back (one learns something every day :) ).
I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you wrote, and how happy I am you enjoy our services!
I shared your comments with the rest of the staff and they loved it too!! It is vitamins of the soul.

Have a great week,

Reviewed May 7, 2012

I found Artepil through a cupocity deal and have been using them
ever since...for massages, gel pedicures and manicures. I look forward
to trying their facials and other services in the future. The spa is very
professionally run (very unusual around here!)...clean, prompt, excellent
service providers. The prices are very good also!! Please visit soon!!

2  Thank spanky974

Thank you very much for your time on posting your comment! I did not know we could reply to you thru, otherwise I would have written before (one learns something every day!).

I am very happy to know you enjoy our services so much, your words are vitimins for our soul.

I have shared your comments with our staff, they really appreciate them as well.

Thank you for your time, your comment is of great help!

Have a great week!
Hugs,

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I found this over a year ago and was so pleasantly surprised. I had never had a wax with the "cold wax" before and loved it. Have been using it ever since. They are very professional, the place is very clean and relaxing, and they are always prompt. And the price is right too! Am so glad I found this place.

4  Thank LovinMexico83
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I lived in nyc for 9 years and have gone to some of the top spas. I have been to Artepil Spa and find it far superior to any waxing experience that I ever had in nyc. the price cannot be beat either, I used to spend a minimum of $60 for a brazilian wax. Artepil Spa is clean, contemporary and the staff exceptionally professional. it was great to meet you Gabby. muchas gracias, nos vemos pronto!

3  Thank Georgia G