“Great surfing!”

Vallarta Surf Guide
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf lesson, surf tours, stand up paddle lesson, rentals.
Puerto Vallarta
“Great surfing!”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I have been taken surfing by Jose at Vallarta Surf Guide a couple of times since arriving in Vallarta. He's a super cool guy and really knows his stuff. He's always got us to the most suitable waves at the right time.

Visited March 2012

Nanton, Canada
“Hangin' With Jose, Surf Sun and Fun”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Jose was our Surf guide for a day in Puerto Vallarta. He introduced us to an area that suited our skill level and was patient with his instructions and guidance. All four of us got up in the surf. It was a great, we all had a great day in the water and then Jose guided us to some fantastic Mexican food. A joyous day!

Visited December 2011
Spokane, Washington
“My Very Best Day In Mexico Ever!!!!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I have done all of the excursions in PVR, and this was by far the best one ever. Not only was trying surfing amazing, but Jose made the whole day a fabulous adventure. It was so great, that I have sent my kids back to Jose this week to have them get surf lessons. If anyone can get you up and riding he can. Don't miss your chance to experience your best vacation day ever!!!!

Visited December 2011
trigger747
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great day with a great surf guide”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I took the paddle boarding classes with Jose. He was full of instruction and patience with teaching paddle boarding. I picked it up quickly and had one of the best days in Vallarta. i highly recommend him for this and I have also used him as a guide for surfing. He is the best guide hands down!

Visited March 2012
Rossland, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“He made our trip one of a kind and unforgetable!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Jose was an awesome guide to some fun spots for those who surfed in our group and was a great coach to my 2 friends who both got up on waves by themselves! He showed us local spots and treated us like family! We will for sure go back and send our friends and family to him!! Thank you for making our trip so special and fun!