We booked three nights at the Villa Premiere based on a recommendation of a friend. The location is great...with views of the water from all hotel rooms. But any time we had an issue, it took multiple (!) contacts before the problem was resolved. It all started with a nightmarish check-in that could easily have been remedied by better service. When we checked in, we were shown to a room with two double beds, despite the fact that we had a guaranteed king-bed room. Both the bellman and front desk insisted that no king-bed rooms would be available till the next day. We finally spoke to the manager, who told us that a king-bed room was available next door to our original room, but it would not be cleaned until 5 pm (at this point, it was 3:30 pm). We went out for a walk and returned at 4:30 to find that the king-bed room had not been touched by housekeeping (the door was open). We called the front desk to complain, and the room was finally serviced and we entered (through the open door) at 6 pm. The electronic keys issued by the front desk did not work, so we were told that the batteries needed to be changed in the door. To make a very frustrating and long story short, after two calls and a visit to the front desk, the entire lock mechanism was changed and were finally able to leave the hotel to go to dinner at 7:30. Not a positive start to our visit, and it put a damper on our attitude toward the hotel. In addition, when we first arrived, we were accosted by the vacation club representative, who was eager to sell us on a multi-year vacation plan. Other guests we spoke to who had previously visited this hotel told us that the quality had declined. We have no intention of ever returning to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Premiere