My husband and I stayed at Villa Premiere for 4 days (05/07-09/07) before we went to a condo south of PV. We really loved this small, adult only A.I. and are really looking forward to returning...however, the reason I can only give 4/5 is despite booking directly on the hotel website and having had a few e-mail exchanges including a confirmation from them a few days before we arrived - they had no reservation for us when we went to check-in. We arrived as a lot of people were checking out and so they sat us down with a glass of champagne (nice!) and left us for at least a half hour before we even got to speak with anyone. We never did get the welcome massage as after waiting for so long we just wanted to get to our room. Thankfully, it was low season and they did have a room for us but we are hoping to go back in March and it would be very inconvenient to arrive and have no rooms available. I had spent time before the trip filling out the pillow/aromatherapy etc. menu and so of course we didn't have any of that either.
After a couple of days my husband decided to talk to the manager about our room (view blocked by a roof below) and the checking-in issues and he upgraded to a honeymoon suite for the last 2 nights (for a small fee). Anyway, it wasn't enough to put us off of returning but I certainly hope that whatever happened in their reservation system has been corrected.
The Villa itself was perfect for us due in large part to the wonderful staff working in all areas especially in restaurants where when they found out my husband is gluten intolerant were ready with suggestions of what he might enjoy for his meal - we never had to remind them after the first time. The meals were amazing and we really enjoyed chatting and having a few laughs with the staff. I would mention a few names but would hate to leave anybody out! The honeymoon suite with the jacuzzi on the balcony was a really great place to watch the evening thunderstorms from (except when they got too close!!) We didn't spend much time on the beach although it looked ok...we enjoyed lounging on the beach beds in the shade and had good service of drinks and snacks from the pool bar. The pools were refreshing and there was never any shortage of lounge chairs. We really hated to leave and look forward to returning soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Premiere