I would first like to say
although I have stayed in
several 5 diamond hotels and
many other 4 diamond
properties. I can give a pretty good review of almost any hotel unbiased. Some people on these reviews can be extremely over critical and expect hotels to
basically wipe their a#$ for
The Hotel appearance:
The hotel was extremely
well kept. Cleanliness was NEVER an issue anywhere on
property. My girlfriend and I
upgraded to the honeymoon suite and it was very nice. The balcony was outstanding!!! The room was a bit small, but was sufficient. The bathroom was very small for a suite but whatever we were really only in room to sleep. The beds were fair not as comfortable as one would expect. The water pressure in bathroom was pretty low but not the worst. The only real issue with the room never got as cold as we like. We like our room in low 60's and our room never got colder than about 74. Again, we just rolled with it, it could have been worse.
The main restaurant:
The service in the restaurant at la ceiba was pretty slow. Budget a solid hour for any meal at the restaurant. The food was great!! Coming from New Orleans I was very skeptical but it truly is very good as long as you are open to trying new things not found in USA Mexican food.
The pool area:
You NEVER had to fight for a chair or even a cabana if you wanted one. A great luxury of staying at such a small property. The pool bar was only open till 5 everyday and the drinks were pretty weak and Mexican style margaritas are not nearly as good as American versions. The service was good there but No pool side service. The swim up bar could have been slightly cleaner from outside debris.
The main bar: La Corona
This was by far our favorite. The drinks were MUCH BETTER with a wider selection of liquors and drinks. The bartender Carlos was OUTSTANDING!!! He hustled and definitely made the best drinks. This was also part of the dinner restaurant. Maybe we missed it but it seemed
like you only had a choice of one restaurant at any given time. They did have theme
nights to mix it up, but like I mentioned before the food
was always very good. Just not enough selection especially if you have a seafood allergy.
A very nice clean property with good service and no guest competition. This is a great place to stay if you want to relax and get away. No bratty splashing kids at pool No getting up at 6am to save your chair by the pool. They do have vendors that are constantly walking the beach and trying to get you to buy stuff, but that is EVERYWHERE if you are on the beach. Overall, I would stay there again as it is a great value with nice amenities and very peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Premiere