The hotel is quiet, away from beach crowds with easy walk into town. All as advertised and reviewed here. Surprisingly good food with vegetarian and low-cal options at reasonable prices (we didn't do the all-inclusive as PV has excellent restaurants we wanted to try at at $500 pp we didn't think we could drink quite that much!). Drinks BTW are more expensive than they need to be in comparison to town, but nice surroundings to drink them in. Staff are all attentive and helpful. This review would get 5 stars if not for a few details that took the shine off the general aura of hospitality. The website had prominent claims that if on the European Plan there would be a $50 resort credit, a relatively small gesture but one they refused us with some vague 'oh things change all the time'. We just spent the $50 in town instead but the attitude rankled. As well, no bottled water in rooms on the EP, though we could buy it relatively cheap around the corner it was a hassle to stay stocked up and we did end up with the e.coli experience for a couple of days. Now, any 4 or 5 star hotel in the world supplies bottled water in all its rooms, even in countries where it is unnecessary (one of my pet peeves) but here it really is and they refused. At one point I'm down in the lobby at midnight, sick and dehydrated out of water and they did go so far as to *sell* me a few bottles from the bar. Cleaning was a bit hit and miss as well, but not to the point of being a problem for us anyway--just hard to predict sometimes if you'd get bathroom supplies or not, bits of this and that left on the floor, etc. All instantly taken care of on request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Premiere