My wife spent a week a the Villa Premiere earlier this month and we would definitely go back. Most things were covered in the many great reviews already so I only have a couple of points to add. We were celebrating our 20th anniversary and as I surprise to my wife I upgraded to a Honeymoon Suite. I did this as the description included the private jacuzzi on the balcony. The room was nice, small, but clean. The room was on the 3rd floor and the view was obstructed by a tree and overlooked a vacant lot, distracting to the ocean view I anticipated. All of the HS are on the 3rd floor and for privacy, have a cover over the entire patio. Now this makes it private but at the same time doesn't really allow any sun in and the room was like a dark cave. Looking out from our balcony I looked at all the corner rooms with large open balconies and I requested an upgrade. I was told that in 2 days the Master Suite on the 7th floor would be available and I booked it. From the moment we walked in it was like a new vacation. There was a wrap around balcony with 4 sliders leading out to it. The jacuzzi was huge, we made it our own private pool and enjoyed our cocktails on our own patio with a 180 degree view of the bay. The room itself was more like an apartment and was excellent. Coral did an amazing job cleaning our room everyday and always had a smile on her face.
We did a lot of excursions so we did not spend a lot of time at the hotel. Since it is centrally located we declined to go all inclusive and chose to explore all the great restaurants. A block away is El Andariego's and the food their is outstanding and the tequila is plentiful. A few meters down the beach is the the Barracuda bar and the food , view and atmosphere there was also good. We met people that said they never left the hotel and were shocked that we ventured out. We travel so we can experience new things and really take advantage of each place we visit. Walking down to Zona Romantica and the Malecon was safe and there were so many great places to enjoy.
Finally, the staff was very courteous and welcoming. Julio, Patricia and Isidro were very helpful. Erik that books tours for guests was outstanding and really made our stay in PV even better with his great recommendations.
A great place to stay, close to everything and no kids!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Premiere