Staff - AMAZING!! They were very helpful in booking tours.
Pool - Very nice, but small. We were there in August so we had no problem finding a chair or cabana on the beach. The cabana was amazing, be sure to snag one in the morning. I would imagine they would be scarce in season. The pool opens very late and closes early. We had to ask to get a cabana ready at 11a because they pool was not ready, although it was a Sunday and it rained the night before. We were surprised that there was no hot tub.
Rooms - The room was very nice, amazing view! We had an end room so we had extra windows over the bed. The bathroom is very nice, but there is zero privacy. We were on the 7th floor and WiFi was VERY spotty (it was better in the lobby).
Beach - The beach was not as nice as I anticipated. It was pretty dirty and there were always dogs running around. It was rainy season (the river with all its dirt runs into the ocean), which didn't help. The beach in front of the hotel is not private, so you will be hounded all day by vendors. That gets VERY OLD fast!
Location - Walking distance to convenience and grocery store, as well as the Malacon. We even walked to the romantic zone. You can really walk anywhere if you are up to it.
Food - The food was surprisingly very good, we were impressed. We had a few great breakfasts, and an amazing dinner! Don't expect 5 star US service, it hard to find in PV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Premiere