My wife and I are on our first visit to Puerto Vallarta. I booked a room at the Villa Premier through Travelocity and we could not be happier. The hotel exceeds our expectations. It is great staying at a hotel that is specifically not for kids.This is not a party hotel either. It is a place where you can go to unwind and let the troubles of the world stay behind. There are plenty of places to go at night to have a wild time if you want, but you can rest assured that you can come back to the hotel to rest up for another full day tomorrow.
That being said, there are some things that we didn't like that are endemic to Puerto Vallarta. The are many vendors that demand your time and money. Time shares are a plague that will not go away and they won't hesitate to use up your entire vacation to have you sit through presentation after presentation. In fact, it started at the airport as soon as you exit customs. Also, the hotel has a representative who is the "information" assistant. This is the gateway to the time share the hotel is associated with. Just say no. Please, just say no. They don't like that word here, and I understand that people need to make a living, but your hard earned vacation time doesn't need to be spent in a six hour hard sell environment, no matter what they offer. Of course, if you are in the market for a real estate deal that sounds too good to be true, then be my guest and take the perks they offer.
At any rate, the bottom line is that the hotel is well worth the stay, in spite of the usual barrage of sales that is typical in most any Mexican venue. There is a good time to be had in PV, especially the food. Search out some of the street vendors for what could be the best seafood tacos you have ever had. I recommend Mariscos Cisneros a little south of the Malecon and a few blocks off the beach (walk up Cardenas).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive Ambience, Sophisticated Elegance (for adults only)... Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a true emblem of refined taste and a proud owner of prestigious International awards for its personalized service. In all of its surroundings, it reveals a contemporary interpretation of the traditional hospitality of Mexico, under an atmosphere of understated luxury. Each of the 83 rooms and oceanfront suites offer an impressive experience for sophisticated guests, and a wide variety of excellent services with emphasis on details. Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway... where something special happens all the time. Adults Only (16+ years of age). All Inclusive Optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Premiere Hotel And Spa
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Premiere