“Wonderful Stay”
Review of Casa Tres Vidas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Casa Tres Vidas
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I stayed here over 11 years ago when it was under different ownership. The new owners have really stepped it up. From the time you arrive at the front door until you leave the staff is so accomodating. Meals are so well made and presented professionally. Julian was our house man and he would anticipate our every need. He made arrangements for massages, pedicures and parasailing. He even met us at the beach when it was time to go parasailing. The bedrooms are great and the bathrooms have been renovated since the last time I stayed there. Wet towels were replaced almost immediately. Everyone in my group was very impressed with the level of service. I can not say enough positive things about our experience.

Room Tip: One of the bedrooms has only one king bed in it. It is on the main floor.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Coldwater, Ohio
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Casa Tres Vidas Staff. WOW! What a wonderful vacation we
had at this villa! Everything was absolutely perfect- the hospitality, the special considerations they provide their guests, and the gracious attention to our
every need. The rooms were amazing- clean, cool, private, quiet, spacious.
The family area was a great spot to gather with music, internet, and ocean
breezes. The food was prepared by our own private chef- delicious and professionally prepared and served with distinction at an open air table overlooking the Pacific.

I have the luxury of staying at many nice places like the Ritz, Four
Seasons, and Fairmont Hotels. I would place your facility, and the Vida Sol Villa at Casa Tres Vida at the top of the list. Gracias to all!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank TMRKW0041
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Location, privacy, facilities and food were all amazing. We would highly recommend Casa Tres Vidas

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed April 14, 2011

couldn't have been more perfect for a gathering of friends and family. My friends birthday was perfect. My husband and I had total privacy in our suite while all the common areas made for perfect places to gather, eat, drink and relax.
The staff was as wonderful as the ambiance of the entire villa. Efficient, helpful and amazing food. We wanted for nothing. I felt like I stepped into a magical place where everything was taken care of and all my friends were there to enjoy it with me. I wouldn't think twice to book this place or recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ruthann1010
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 14, 2011

We had the most amazing stay at Casa Tres Vidas. We took the entire Villa with a group of friends and never wanted to leave. The staff was amazing- LOVE Marco! Their food was also amazing.. no need to go out to dinner... hire the chef! It was so so so clean. The romance of this place is so amazing... men.. take your wives here and they will be so happy. I am actually thinking of the next trip we can take to visit this amazing, unique Villa. I am so lucky that a friend introduced me to this place. I love Trip advisor and the reviews are always right on. In this case.. after reading the reviews.. the location and villa...and staff were even better than what you see here. You just can't imagine how amazing it is! This is so worth the trip- book as fast as you can!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
ottawa
Reviewed February 6, 2011

HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE STUNNING.

Is it having breakfast waiting for you with fresh fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice followed by whatever you want from Huevos Rancheros to unbeliebable french toast covered with freshly ground cinnamon.

Or perhaps having a beverage in the hot tub while watching the whales in the bay.

From the monster beds, to the rain forest showers to the sounds of the surf lulling you to sleep it is memorable in every way.

Wrapping the day up, after the made to order dinner ( shrimp. tuna, steak ? Its all up to you ) its good to spend time with friends and remind yourself why we've enjoyed each others company for all these years.

Its all stunning and its all here. Just figure a way to book this - life is far too short not too

Further details at [--]

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
san diego
Reviewed October 2, 2010

My parents invited my wife and me, along with my brothers and cousin, to enjoy eight amazing days and seven peaceful nights in paradise. I've been to chic beach resorts around the world (from Cap Antibes to Hawai'i and several places in the Caribbean and South Pacific), but this was heaven!!!

The staff catered to our every whim, consulting on daily menus, mixing drinks, and setting up our chaise on the nearly private stretch of white sand beach steps below our villa. Except for church in the old city on Sunday and a few random strolls along the beach and malecon, we didn't leave our villa. Truly an experience fit for royalty!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family