We stayed at Estancia San Carlos from Jan 1st until March 26, 2011, and really ejoyed it. The rooms were kept very clean, daily maid service. The staff was excellent, from the Manager Francisco, front desk Yesina and Leino, Oswaldo who could fix anything and give you a helping hand when you needed it. The ladies (Marta, Elena and Marie Close) who kept everything clean, and were always cheerful and helpful.
The mattress are are new, the refrigerators are being replaced as needed, and we had new toaster, blender, microwave and coffee maker. Wi Fi, and cable were being updated while we were there.
The pool was cleaned and maintained regularily, with ample lounges and tables available for everyone.
We enjoyed the neighbourhood, lots of small shops, deli's, bakeries, fresh fish markets, restaurants and close to the beach. This is an urban neighbourhood, and there are lots of buses and local nightlife. For the most part we adapted to the noise, on the weekend the Lions Club holds local events and it can get pretty loud (earplugs help).
We are looking forward to our return visit Jan 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, located in the heart of the romantic zone of Puerto Vallarta ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Estancia San Carlos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia San Carlos Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Estancia San Carlos Puerto Vallarta