“I Loved it!”

Villas Vallarta by Canto del Sol
Ranked #63 of 125 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
“I Loved it!”
Reviewed December 25, 2005

I travelled alone to PV and stayed @ Villas Vallarta AI..I felt completely safe the whole time, altho I am an early to bed non drinker & was not out at night. I had a kitchenette which was great to make my own am coffee. I was over at the Canto del Sol pool most of the time and was pampered by Sylvie,Martin & David at the Sun Screen Booth..They became like family and were so friendly & attentive - even when they were really busy..I didn't burn and got a fabulous tan with their natural products in only 1 week..Well worth the $45 !!
I am surprised to hear that the Canto del Sol facilities will no longer be included..That will make a BIG difference to me..I would want to get a much cheaper deal if that was the case...Do they have a coffee-maker in the rooms @ canto del sol if I book there ?? I plan on returning this winter and that would be a priority for me..the coffee at the hotel lobby is like water.

• Stayed November 2005
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Reviewed December 18, 2005

We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation at Villas last year and were going to return again this year, but noticed that privilges at Cantos were no longer included, which i hate to say, was the big selling feature. If you are booking here, be prepared... it is a tiny little place with a small pool and small buffet. The rooms were very nice, staff and food excellent, but all the fun was over at Cantos ... so be wary!!!

• Stayed January 2005
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 4, 2005

OK
SO me and my buddies came back from that hotel on the 18th of november, adn wanted to go back in april of 2006. But the travel agent just advised us that as of dec 23 2005, if you stay at the villas vallarta, you will not be able to use the facilities of Canto del sol. YEa!!, i was so mad, but good thing i didnt book it. so if you have booked it, CANCEL IT!, get another one. We stayed there and the only reason the whole experience was great, because we could use the Canto del sol facilities. Thats where we were for the whole 2 weeks, and stayed in the Villas Vallarta only one nigtht. The Pool is small, the whole are is the size of my house. Its tiny, dont go there, Id rather stay at the Canto del sol.!

• Stayed November 2005
9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Puerto Vallarta hotels
Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina
Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina
#65 of 125 in Puerto Vallarta
Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa
Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Reso...
#28 of 125 in Puerto Vallarta
#57 of 125 in Puerto Vallarta
Encino Hotel
Encino Hotel
#81 of 125 in Puerto Vallarta

Been to Villas Vallarta by Canto del Sol? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Villas Vallarta by Canto del Sol

Property: Villas Vallarta by Canto del Sol
Address: Calle Clemente Orozco 125 | Zona Hotelera Norte, Puerto Vallarta 48333, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Jalisco > Puerto Vallarta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool
#26 Top resorts Hotel in Puerto Vallarta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Villas Vallarta by Canto del Sol 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villas Vallarta by Canto del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Villas Vallarta By Canto Del Sol Hotel Puerto Vallarta