“Makes me feel good!”

Salud Super Food
Ranked #1 of 1,095 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER Healthy, vegetarian and vegan friendly, smoothies, wraps, salads, sandwiches, breakfast all day, lunch after 11:30a.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I really enjoy this place, food, vibe and service are superb!! I always feel my money is well spent here and I leave with a smile. Thank you for bringing this wonderful place to my favorite place to visit!

3  Thank twofliguise

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Wonderful healthy innovative refreshing small and welcoming.
From Quinoa to smoothies to thai salad. Changes daily.
Closes at 3PM. Near to beach. Amapas area.

4  Thank Francine2004
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Salud Super Food
Olas Altas #534, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco 48380
We saw a brochure for this restaurant at Yoga Vallarta and decided to give it a try since it was a short walk from the hotel. We are very happy we did. The breakfast fare is delicious! During the course of our stay in Puerto Vallarta we had all of the breakfast wraps/sandwiches. It is difficult to choose a favorite. The green eggs and bacon is especially great. (I have tried this since returning home only I used basil instead of spinach.) Then again the Vallarta Sur was surprisingly good. But on the other hand … oh, who am I kidding? It’s all very good. My advice is to experience them all! And try a smoothie; you will not be disappointed!
The restaurant is comfortable and has a relaxed ambiance. We ate outside where it was a bit cooler and enjoyed the activity of the street.
Rita and Willy are the best. They took the time to talk with us and made us feel welcome and at home. When we return we will make Salud a regular stop for breakfast.

4  Thank Charles S
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Great alternative choices for Vegan and gluten free people, the salads , soups and veggie burgers at Salud are tasty and delicious. Rita and Willy greet the day with the freshly baked muffins and delicious gourmet coffee drinks. The specials are worth going to this little bistro for , the location on the south side of PV make it a drop by anytime place, for take out or dine in, the smoothies rock! come visit them when you visit greatly recommended.

1  Thank F Rasika W
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I love Vallarta for it's amazing restaurant scene but sometimes, it's nice to just have something healthy and light. I came here for lunch three times during a recent vacation to Puerto Vallarta and loved it each time. Their chili is amazing. And even more mind-blowing was their vegetarian burger (the papa-something...sorry, don't know the exact name) and it rocked my world. And I'm not even big on veggie burgers at all. Great service and hospitality. It's too bad they aren't open for dinner!

1  Thank Tigertonio1