“Treat yourself to Salud's Super Food”
Review of Salud Super Food

Salud Super Food
Ranked #1 of 1,125 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER Healthy, vegetarian and vegan friendly, smoothies, wraps, salads, sandwiches, breakfast all day, lunch after 11:30a.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Willy and Rita have changed my eating habits. Great healthy wraps, quinoa bowls, the fabulous panchamama burger (not meat), excellent soups, salads, and smoothies, not to mention their constantly changing specials have been a real treat for me. Check them out, located on Olas Altas near the Palm theater. Almost forgot, Blueberry muffins for breakfast.

3  Thank LorenzoPV

Reviewed June 11, 2013

During our stay in Puerto Vallarta, Gregg and I discovered Salud, which offers an amazing menu of exceptional tasting, primarily fresh (and gluten-free) items. Many of the salads are gluten-free; unfortunately, the wraps are made from wheat flour but one can still order one minus the wrap. The green smoothies are not to be missed. These delicious libations of spinach, cucumber, pineapple and such are rejuvenating. Not to mention the owner is very friendly and helpful at customizing my order.

1  Thank ramblist
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My family visited PV for the first time in May '13 and I had done my research prior to arriving. This was certainly on my list of restaurants to visit. I was affirmed of this decision when we met the local photographer we hired and he mentioned Salud being his favorite restaurant in the area. I ended up visiting Salud almost every afternoon of our vacation and had the pleasure of trying their wraps, smoothies, breakfast bowls, agua verde, and many many espressos! The agua verde inspired me to create my own when I got back to the states....so be sure to ask for this- so refreshing! It is made fresh daily. The owners are great, employees very friendly, and the food/drink is excellent! It is set up more like a casual coffee shop with the majority of their seating outside, though there are a couple of sofas, some chairs, and one table with 4 chairs inside. An added bonus- they have very reliable, fast wifi that you can enjoy while you eat! Thank you, Salud and keep up the good work!

1  Thank intuit09
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I discovered Salud last year and knew that I needed to return. We enjoyed breakfast this time with healthy breakfast wraps that are big enough for two meals. I also got a salad to go for lunch the next day with a spicy dressing, corn, black beans and avocado. Reasonable prices, great coffee and excellent service.

1  Thank K-Wisconsin
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went here based on the great reviews, and agree with every one! Delicious fresh food and friendly service. Chicken meatball sandwich is the best ever! Make sure you go here for lunch at least once.