“Exploring Vallarta and surroundings? Do it with Superior Tours Vallarta!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Superior Tours Vallarta

and up
Small-Group Whale Watching Tour in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Superior Tours Vallarta is the number one transportation and tour company in Vallarta for all your travel needs; besides daytours we are the only company in Vallarta offering overnight tours that leave from Vallarta to Guadalajara, The Copper Canyon, Mexico City and other destinations. Tours are offered in multiple languages and all guided by certified guides. Furthermore, Superior Tours is the main transportation company for groups like incentives, weddings and airport transfers. We have normal cars, (mini) Vans, and 46 passenger busses for all your transportation needs. We customize any tour and have no limits!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exploring Vallarta and surroundings? Do it with Superior Tours Vallarta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

My experience with Superior Tours is perfect! Can`t say anything else. They show you the best things you want to see if you are in Puerto Vallarta and of course, outside Vallarta.
Perfect guides, great locations, good service for a nice price.
If I go back, for sure I wil book everything again with them. Astrid, the owner, she knows what she is doing, so you need anything, ask her and she and her team will help you out!
I am thinking of going back and even book my tickets with them.

Thanks Superior Tours team for the wonderfull stay!

Visited October 2012

Salem, Oregon
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Amazing Service and Pleasure to do Business With!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Gosh I don't even know where to start?? I just want to say thank you to the whole team at Superior Tours! First off let me thank Thalia Martinez for all of her help and wading through all of my questions on things in Vallarta. She was such a pleasure to talk to and made the effort to get back to me anytime I had a question. She made our trip and tours a breeze! I also want to thank Astrid Van Dam for being so kind to meet us at the airport to allow us to pay for our tours, as well as waiting for our late flight in PV. Lastly, and most of all I want to thank Azael Saldaña Lopez for a wonderful tour of Vallarta! It was such a pleasure in knowing that we had an amazing guide who would talk to us about anything or answer any questions we had! Even allowing us to change our tour in the midst of it. As well as waiting for us at the zoo when we took longer than we thought! I highly highly and highly (can't say it enough!) recommend the team at Superior TOURS! For anything not just in Vallarta but in Mexico! I cannot wait for our next trip to Vallarta! Thanks again Thalia, Astrid, and Azael!

If you ever need anything in Vallarta this is the company to chose and talk to! We even booked all of our Vallarta Adventure tours through them, as they offered us the discount that Vallarta Adventures offered and then some! I could go on forever! But again just wanted to again say thank you for all you folks do! I will definitely be booking more tours when we come back and recommending your services to our travel agent who booked our travel and to anyone who goes to Puerto Vallarta!!!

In all we booked Five tours with Superior Tours! Rhythms of the Night, Sea Safari, Extreme Adventure (Zipline), and San Sebastian (all of those were through Vallarta Adventures).

We booked a City/Zoo/Botanical Gardens tour with directly with Superior and AZ was our guide! Very Very professional and fun tour. We would have booked the San Sebastian tour through Superior but the timing just didn't work for us, but I am sure it is an amazing tour!

Visited September 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Could not have found a better company!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

I've been traveling to Puerto Vallarta for over ten years now. Each time I go I've brought more people with me. When our group finally reached 12 people I decided it was time to hire a company with a van instead of trying to cram the group into multiple rental cars. As the group coordinator I got way more than I could have imagined with Superior Tours. I am very familiar with the greater Puerto Vallarta bay and even I learned more about the area from our guide Azael ("A.Z."). I can't say enough positive things about this company. Having all of our transportation and excursions taken care of by someone as knowledgeable, trustworthy, professional, and fun as Azael gave me what I can confidently say was my favorite trip to the Puerto Vallarta bay in over a decade of going there.

We used Superior Tours for multiple services during our stay in the area, all of which were executed wonderfully. They arranged for our airport pickup (in two vans), brought us into town multiple times from our condos in Punta Mita (about a 45 minute drive from PV), took us inland for a tour of the Herredura distillery and the historic town of tequila, took us to the surfer beach of Sayulita, and finally back to the airport for our departure. Throughout the entire trip they remained flexible with changed plans and additional transportation needs. In addition to going above and beyond when asked, Azael did all this with a smile all while making great conversation.

In closing, I would definitely recommend this group to anyone in need of tour or transportation services. After all my years going to the bay I can't imagine going back and not using the services of Superior Tours!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank David W
michigan
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“San Sebastian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

We had a great experience with Superior Tours. Three couples were very comfortable in the van...easily could have had 8-10.
We pre-arranged the tour and paid the deposit seamlessly through Pay Pal.
Our questions were answered quickly through e-mail.

Our guide "AZ" was excellent. We had a great day....

Visited March 2012
1 Thank deeMichigan
Provincetown, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“No Airport Pick-up”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

I arranged an airport pick-up from the airport to Villa La Estancia through Thalia Martinez of Superior Tours. There was no one there to meet my party...end of story. Unreliable to say the least.

Visited March 2012
9 Thank W F
astridvallarta, Owner at Superior Tours Vallarta, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Last week the airport had many arrivals on the dy that you arrived and people were taking almost 2 hours to get out of customs. Our reps are always there monotoring the flights, checking the arrivals, ready to help our customers and making sure that everything goes smoothly.
Since the outings were being done unorderly regardless of the flights arrivals, and if for some reason you came out earlier or much later, our reps might have been assiting one or more of our other clients that were scheduled, as well as you were. So you must have crossed them at some point but you missed them and they missed you. When after waiting a long time no one responded to your name sign, you had most likely already arranged other way of transportation.
I understand your dissapointment and I am truly sorry about the inconveniences caused. Needless to say that we would offer you a refund but in this case the transfer would have been paid in cash upon arrival so therefore next time you come to Vallarta, we will offer you the transfer to similar destination for up to 3 passengers, for free.