“Great Food, fair prices, great atmosphere”
Review of Mango's Beach Club

Mango's Beach Club
Ranked #264 of 1,188 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Its right there on the beach so, imagine sunsets and a beautiful beach. Food is very good, creative and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is light and easy going. Great place for groups.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I stopped in alone to have lunch and was treated as though I was invisible .with the restaurant empty , you would think the waiters would be thrilled to have a customer . Is that because I am a middle aged gringa? I perused the menu as I had a beer and decided to leave . The menu was expensive with the same boring food choices I could find elsewhere for less money .

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We noticed this restaurant one evening and thought we'd give it a try. Very gourmet and delicious. I ordered a Caesar salad and the coconut shrimp. It may have been the best I've ever had. My partner ordered the Mexican steak which was tender and seasoned perfectly. She said her mashed potatoes were some of the best. I would definitely recommend this place. Great service and very romantic next to the ocean.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Our group of 4 ate at Mango's Beach Club last evening. We had never been to Mango's, but friends recommended it to us. The food was very good, reasonably priced and a great view of the beach and Bay of Banderas. I rated it average due to the music - it was a young person's dancing music, not enjoyable when wanting a relaxing dinner with friends.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Mango's is a beach club that has great amenities to sit and relax all day on the beach. To use the chairs, day beds etc... all you do us order drinks and or food. The staff are very friendly. Very relaxing, not overpriced and the food and drinks were great. There are sea kayaks, stand up surf boards to paddle to use for a donation and jet skis, banana boat and para sail to use for a fee. Will go back when we go to PV again.