“Food was AMAZING and the best service!”
Review of Mango's Beach Club

Mango's Beach Club
Ranked #158 of 1,028 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Food was AMAZING and the best service!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I'm very impresive with the food, I already tried all their ceviches and few othe fish main course, and everytime i had the WOW factor. I'm very much into healthy eating and the portions was just perfect, all the food was very fresh and the taste was really really good. One of the drinks that I enjoyed the most was "Espinada" OMG super refreshing and so tasty. I really recomment that in your next trip to Puerto Vallarta, you have to stop by and experience AMAZING food. The service was amazing, its so cool that they welcome you with a mini paleta de hielo :) so delicious and refreshing. They have great music, and it is just a super FUN enviroment.

• Visited July 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Great service!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We enjoyed our time at the Mango Beach Club!

On our cab ride from the cruise ship we were told by the cab driver that the Mango Beach Club was a popular place. After our walk downtown and the boardwalk we decided to pay the Mango Beach Club a visit.
Upon our arrival we realized we did not have enough pesos to pay the cab driver and he wasn’t going to accept American cash. The doorman at the Mango offered to pay the cab driver and put the cost on our tab which I couldn’t appreciate enough! We were greeted with a fresh and refreshing Mango popsicle. We then were lead out to the beach were we were offered beach chairs, day beds and umbrellas.

The staff is friendly and accommodating. We had Pina Coladas and the steak nachos. The drinks were delicious and reasonable prices. The first steak nachos we were served had stale chips and had to send it back. The second one was outstanding! The chips were fresh and the meat was tender and full of flavor.

As many other people have posted, the music is “techno” but it was not loud or distracting. We were able to lie on the beach and enjoy the food, drinks and sunshine!

Now for the only downside…….a rocky shore. To get into the water you will have to endure a few feet of rocky shore and it is not gentle on your feet.

Overall, we had an excellent time and would go back.

• Visited June 2012
Delta, Canada
“WARNING, if you are not there just for food and beach!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We were there in March and the over all ambiance at this beach side eatery and beach bar is nice. The food is varied, and bar and music is welcoming. Beach has massage and access to beach loungers and good service.

However, if you are brought here by a taxi pick up from your hotel to attend a "time Share presentation" Watch out!!

Be careful as this is a high pressure pull on your wallet and credit cards. They offer the good food, some drinks, and get you to view pictures and present a very compelling offers either for your own vacation property (over valuing it) or giving you access to weeks at 7 clubs in Mexico.

Your choice of course, if you want to participate in this sales technique, which is questionable to say the least. Do your homework BEFORE you sign. Go away from the club, go to an internet access point and check out the company first....World Luxury Destinations.

At least this way, you are an informed consumer. You have been warned!! Be careful !!!!!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Aviatorstarboy
Houston, Texas
“Update of My Review--the Techno Music is Ruining a Great Place”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

If you read my last review of Mangos you will see I really loved this place with its good food, nice beach chair, service, etc. However I have gone back twice and have had these days ruined by blasting Techno Music! I am downgrading this review reluctantly as I really wanted to make this my go-to beach in Puerto Vallarta but can't until they put a stop to the blasting awful music. We complained and the manager said that they play this for the 'young' folks...looking around there were very few (if any) club types there...I pointed that out so they played a few beach boys and other beach music a little softer but after 15 minutes the volume went up and the Techno music started again. Others around us were clearly not happy with it (a group that was already there moved as far away from the music as possible).

• Visited March 2012
6 Thank pvjo
Surrey, Canada
“Horrible Music”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

A beautiful spot on the beach, beautifully decorated with comfy beds, lounges, water sports available is the perfect place to spend the day - until the music starts. Mexico has such beautiful music and this place plays none of it. We sat on the beach by them for a week and whoever arranges the music needs to be replaced. They literally play the same 10 boom, boom, boom songs over and over as loud as they can. What could be a fabulous place to go - to me is a place to steer clear of - and if you go, take earplugs!!

• Visited April 2012