“Get your burger fix here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Derby City Burgers

Derby City Burgers
Ranked #37 of 999 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Illinois
“Get your burger fix here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Wanting something different to eat other than Mexican food we came to Derby City Burgers based on a recommendation from a bartender we met earlier in the day. Seating is only outside on the street and there's only a few tables. I can't remember which one's we ordered but they were both great, full of flavor. I had the sweet potato fries with mine and they were excellent, not too greasy. If your in the mood for a burger to soak up all that beer you just drank then this is the place to go!

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Make sure to stop by Derby City Burgers!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you travel to Puerto Vallarta you HAVE to stop by Derby City Burgers!! The food was fabulous (I don’t think I can find a burger here in the states that would compare). The burgers were seasoned perfectly and the fried pickles tied everything together. The staff was amazing and very personable. I had a wonderful experience at this restaurant and will absolutely go back the next time I am in Puerto Vallarta.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Decent Burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I finally stopped by Derby City Burgers based on all of the reviews here on trip advisor.
overall, It was a good experience.
Yes, it is true that the burgers are messy. Partly I think because of the size of the actual hamburger (half Pound) and the softness of the bun.
I found the meat to be very flavorful. The handcut fries were good.
My only negative was that i felt the burger is definitely underdressed. Mine had 2 small tomato slices each the size of a silver dollar. The lettuce was under the patty, which I did not like.
I feel from a cost standpoint, it is a good value. For under 100 Pesos, I got a huge burger, fries and a soft drink.
I give Derby City Burgers a " thumbs up "

• Visited May 2013
“Burgers that make ur taste buds explode!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

My sister and I visited Puerto Vallarta and stopped for a burger.... First, not only were the owners there super nice, but the service was very efficient was well! We ordered two different types of burgers and split them. They were amazing!!! They were well seasoned and very juicy! One of the owners offered to swap out my sweet potato fries for regular fries bc he thought I didn't like them (when it was really that I was so full from the burger alone)!! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who travel rod Puerto Vallarta!!!

Hope, Canada
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Delicious, great selection of burgers perfect for when your craving a delicious American burger!!! Good service good food and just a perfect restaurant for a nice meal nothing fancy.