“What Happened?”

Ranked #132 of 1,303 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I ate here the past 2 market nights. The first time it was great as we enjoyed the '60's music,food and the crowds. Last week it was a total bust...no music playing and my Reuben sandwich something I wouldn't give to my dog. The corned beef was tasteless, dry and burnt, looking like the sole of a shoe.I was offered something else but declined. Obviously the meat was left over from St. Patty's Day the previous week. My husband's hamburger was good both times as well as the sweat potatoe fries. Management removed the Rueben from the bill without my requesting that this be done. We'll go back next time but will be more selective. It bothers me that they served it in the first place.

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Food was delicious. Service was awesome. Entertainment enjoyable. Atmosphere was great. Hubby ate the Monster Burger!

Reviewed March 20, 2019

Very well located to watch people walk by while having a plate of good American style food and listen to good rock & roll music.

Reviewed March 3, 2019

I just stopped in to have a coffee, but they were so welcoming that i decided to order breakfast. The food was good, but the service made the meal. Quite and a great view of the marina, it was better coffee than Starbucks ( around the corner ) and half the price of course. If you want a nice breakfast and like old time Rock and Roll ( Chuck Berry.. Elvis etc)... the music is great too.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

We went to this resturant 3 times during our stay in Puerto Vallarta. Once for Rock and Roll supper, where Elvis sang during the evening, and twice for breakfast. The food was not disappointing!!! The menu had a variety of options to chose from and there was always specials! Hamburgers, hot dogs, milkshakes, banana splits to name a few....Portions were large.
The owner greeted guests, (so friendly and down to earth) and the staff were friendly and a lot of fun. Bathrooms were clean. Gift shop for souvenirs. Really retro!

Date of visit: February 2019