Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $75.00
from $52.00
from $54.00
1,382 results
All reviews taco tour churros tacos anna maria pitillal tour downtown tour tuba water food stops el guero taco stand mole coconut water walking food tour smoked marlin great tour beef cheeks street vendors
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

We met in Parque Lázaro Cárdenas; a group of 8 and our guide Shawnie and proceeded to visit 11 different food stands, choc factories, drink places, (coco water and Tuba) and Learned lots of history about the town. Shawnie was an excellent guide,

Paul M, Owner at Vallarta Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

We are delighted that you enjoyed your tour! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for recommending us!

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Juli was great and engaging! Met her friends and made new ones, if only for the tour. Great insights where to go for local flavors. Best tour in PV! Thanks mis amigos from Seattle and Cali.

1  Thank Richard S
Paul M, Owner at Vallarta Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

We are elated that you enjoyed your tour! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for recommending us!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

I'm crap with names so I can't rave about our guide by name like I'd like to but I can tell you this he was amazing. Very knowledgeable on the area and foodas well as perfect English skills.

My wife and I took the evening tour. We hit I think 6 spots in total with tacos made from smoked mahi-mahi, marinated beef cheek, el pastor, steak and fried fish.

I am so glad I took this tour early on as I knew who had my favourites and who spoke English to make things easier.

I took a lot of strolls so I was a constant repeat customer to those I liked.

We finished up with a visit to a 4th generation ice cream shop that makes their own ice cream. Many unique flavors like avocado and tamarind to the more common like vanilla bean and pistachio. The pistachio was my personal favorite.

A single scoop in a cup will set you back 25 pesos.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your tour and your food!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for recommending us!

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Second visit and we’ll do it again. Oldest and best way to find street tacos, Aqua Fresca, fresh tuba.

We are so flattered that you resturned for another tour! We are delighted that you enjoyed this tour too! Thanks so much for recommending us!

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

You will not be disappointed or hungry by the end of this tour! Juri was our tour guide and she was great! Super easy to talk to and had a lot of great stories and personal knowledge to share. She is an expat and so she knows all the good locals spots and also good spots for tourists. She took us to at least 8 different taco stands, each was different and delicious. My favorite tacos were the Al pastor tacos and smoked Marlin tacos (OMG). Juri also gave us a TON of recommendations of other taco stands to try as well as bars and restaurants. She totally made our trip by telling us all the good places to go. Go on this tour on the first day of your trip so you can reap all the benefits of knowing all the good spots to eat! Fantastic tour! Wear good walking shoes because the cobble stone roads are a little uneven.

1  Thank SuskiaV

We are elated that you enjoyed your tour! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for writing such a wonderul review!