“Mexology so much fun!”

Vallarta Food Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Our 3-hour food tasting and cultural walking tours offer a local's view into Mexican culture through its delicious and intricate cuisine, rich history and stunning architecture. Suitable for all age groups and fitness levels, Vallarta Food Tours guides will take you on a culinary and cultural adventure. Experience off-the-beaten path eateries and their colorful owners and staff, taco stands and regional delicacies. Check out our 6 different tours: -Original Downtown Vallarta -The Street- An Evening Taco Adventure Tour -Taste of Pitillal -Mexology-Tequila and Tacos -Bikes and Bites-A tour de Taco! -Hidden Gems of the Bay Van Tour
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Juli was great and engaging! Met her friends and made new ones, if only for the tour. Great insights where to go for local flavors. Best tour in PV! Thanks mis amigos from Seattle and Cali.

1  Thank Richard S
Paul M, Owner at Vallarta Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

We are elated that you enjoyed your tour! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for recommending us!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,631)
All reviews
"beef cheeks"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

I'm crap with names so I can't rave about our guide by name like I'd like to but I can tell you this he was amazing. Very knowledgeable on the area and foodas well as perfect English skills.

My wife and I took the evening tour. We hit I think 6 spots in total with tacos made from smoked mahi-mahi, marinated beef cheek, el pastor, steak and fried fish.

I am so glad I took this tour early on as I knew who had my favourites and who spoke English to make things easier.

I took a lot of strolls so I was a constant repeat customer to those I liked.

We finished up with a visit to a 4th generation ice cream shop that makes their own ice cream. Many unique flavors like avocado and tamarind to the more common like vanilla bean and pistachio. The pistachio was my personal favorite.

A single scoop in a cup will set you back 25 pesos.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your tour and your food!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for recommending us!

Reviewed October 23, 2017