“Wow!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 27, 2013

An unexpected trip (medical tourism) resulted in a visit to this quaint restaurant on Marina Vallarta. The food, service and view were all beyond belief, and I would suggest anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta choose this location for an excellent experience! Inexpensive and Delicious, best food we had all week, even tastier than the fare offered at Pipi's (suggested by a relative).
I have no reason to steer you wrong....

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a typical simple Mexican restaurant serving all the basic Mexican favourites. We especially enjoyed the fish Veracruz and the fajitas were delicious, order them mixed. A free drink a little on the weak side was OK. A pleasant inexpensive meal.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

simple menu we had guac of course, 2 drinks (all on the house), chili rellanos and fajitas finished off with Kahlua and cream (on the house) bill was about $25 usd, very satisfied, The owner was a pleasure to speak to and we will definitely be back

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had a delicious shrimp tacos while enjoying the marina view. The service was great with the servers being eager to please. The price was a good value for the amount of food. It was a nice spot to stop and take a break. I must add that one of my silver earrings had fallen off onto the ground and thanks to the man at the bar still have it.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Carlos recognized us as we walked nearby. We'd been there on several trips before, but it had been over 9 months.

Food was amazing. Homemade guacamole at the table was very good. I added some extra spicy salsa to kick it up a notch. Lobster was fresh and sweet. My wife loves their shrimp diabla, so we had the chef add the same sauce to her lobster tails.

This place has alswas been very good for the 5+ years we've been going there.