“Private Romantic luxury neighborhood condo”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
robom50
San Francisco, California
“Private Romantic luxury neighborhood condo”
Reviewed June 17, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We have stayed here twice and another one of there properties before. Centrally located in the Romantica Zone. It has to large bedrooms, air conditioning, private pool, outside patio, laundry, and a full kitchen. His staff is very attentive and there is maid service. They will also do some food shopping before you arrive.

Joanie271...
Victoria Capital Regional District, Canada
“Totally delightful”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We loved our stay at Casa Alegre - so beautifully appointed and well taken care of.
If we needed anything, Pedro was there within 15 minutes.
Also the binder with the literature about what to do, see and where to eat was extensive.
I recommend it highly!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
KY
Reviewed November 11, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Brian B
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Simply......WONDERFUL”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I just returned from a week of bliss. Casa Alegre was our home away from home and was a perfect "point A" for vacationing in PV. We were walking distance of everything we wanted to do while there. The reservation starts with Jeffery, who walks you through the entire process and answers any and all questions you may have, and then is handed off to a wonderful staff-Sarah, Ricardo, Gloria once you are about to arrive. We opted for airport pick-up, grocery delivery and chef services (all which I highly recommend) and lends to a very carefree vacation. The condo is in the Alta Vista neighborhood and this adds to the true charm of PV. Every neighbor we encountered throughout our stay was courteous, respectful and helpful and treated you as one of their own.

Chef services with Maria was an experience not to be forgotten. Her menu is extensive and she even made us home made sangria which was delicious. We opted for 1 of her seafood dishes and her special soup and both were very tasty. Her son Daniel assists her and is a fine gentleman with a superior work ethic. It was my birthday that day and Jeffery supplied the birthday cake which was great! Thank you Jeffery for the special touch! We had some PV friends who we haven't seen for sometime and when they stopped by they all were in awe of the place....yes its that nice!

We are already trying to work out how and when we can return and have found a city which we feel will be our "home away" for years to come. Do yourself a favor and contact Jeffery and leave everything in his and his staffs hands and you will not be sorry for the choice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: entire package
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jul 19, 2013
Brian,
I appreciate your kind words and recommendation. It sounds like you made the most of all of the services we offer and I am happy that my staff was able to make your stay enjoyable and worry free. Your birthday dinner sounded lovely and I am glad you enjoyed your cake! Looking forward to having you back again soon.
Jeffery

Reviewed March 25, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Denver
Reviewed March 20, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing