“Best Cappuccino!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Cafesto

Cafe Cafesto
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cininnati
“Best Cappuccino!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stopped here last night for a cup of coffee because we wanted to share our favorite coffe stop with our friends. Three of us had cappuccinos, and one cafe mocha. All were excellent! My husband and I are cappuccinos "snobs" and very critical. The foam was perfecto, the presentation beautiful and the taste delicious. We had chocolate cake and we were glad we only ordered one piece because it was huge and plenty for four people to share. For being in the heart of the Zona Romantica, the prices were very reasonable and our bill was under 190 pesos.

• Visited April 2014

Winnipeg, Canada
“Cozy, friendly, welcoming Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Perfect location, cozy, great for people watching, good coffee, clean, friendly staff, good service. It's my favorite place....and we are treated like locals already as Sam makes us feel special when we arrive! It was my birthday and he came out with a wee cake and candle for me! Mariachis pass through with their tunes also.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Winnipeg, Manitoba
“Great cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

The staff here are wonderful. They go out of their way to make you feel welcome. If you return here occasionally, they will get to recognize you, and joke around with you.

This is great place for dessert and coffee and a great place to people watch.

Visited February 2014
Tinley Park, Illinois, United States
“Great coffee house!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Highly recommend this cafe! They have great regular coffee as well as the cafe mocha (I'm picky with my coffee)!! I tried their blueberry muffin but that looked and tasted like it came from Costco; however, the pasta dishes that me and my husband had were both excellent.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Good coffee and omelette”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Decided to start my day here and glad I did. Service was top notch. Very friendly and spoke English well. The omelette was better than most back home. Best coffee so far. Expensive compared to most centro cafes