“Excellent cafe with light fare in a great location”
Review of Cafe Cafesto - CLOSED

Cafe Cafesto
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Cafe Cafesto is a small, charming cafe with excellent espresso, cappuccino, frappucino, and assorted light fare. The corner location provides a shady respite from the heat. Also of note is the fact that the staff have great taste in music. Overall, this was a real find.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

May lovely wife and I make this a must for our morning, and sometimes late night stops. The drinks are dependably good, the service is always prompt and friendly. We were glad to see our friend Xam, yes, an X..! He is originally from Estonia. Sergio and Carlos were great. Can't wait until next year. Best place in PV for people watching..

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had 2 espresso and they were delicious. Best coffe we had during our 8 days in vallarta. Also, we grappled a network style cheese cake. It was phenomenal. All the cakes look delicious. Nice spot and romantic seats on the street in the heart of Vallarta. A bit expensive.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had a superb espresso there. At a decent price. Nice stylish and comfortable seating in the style of a living room right on the sidewalk. The waiter told me their coffee is from Veracruz state. HOWEVER, BE CAREFUL I just recently I took home a bag of mislabled coffee. It said "Espresso Italian Roast" but it was no such thing. It was actually a light roast and a drip grind. Rather than taking back am using it for breakfast for a change. AND my friend home -- ostensibly -- the same Italian Roast but in whole bean form. Says to me he will not drink it. Wake up fellas!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Cam, the server was incredible...he's no longer there, but we stayed very late one night, I mean very late. In Mexico, it is considered rude for the server to ask if you are ready for the check. We knew we'd kept them late, but you'd never know from their behavior. Totally friendly and attentive..See you in October..!!
N very late.