“Second time was just as amazing as the first”

Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #15 of 123 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have stayed at this resort twice, and will return again for sure. My husband, myself and our two children 2 and 8 stayed at the Now for the first time from Dec 10 to the 20 2012, from the moment we stepped foot on the resort, we were treated to the best service in all areas. The resort is pristine and modern yet comfortable. The rooms were great, huge bathrooms and the kids loved the jet tub! Which was cleaned thoroughly every day, as well as our room. We spent most of our time at the kids pool which was great, the beach was very nice and well kept. Friendly vendors, made friends with a few of them. Absolute best service I have ever received anywhere. Gustavo at the pool bar was by far our favorite! But there were so many more, Miguel, Edith, Carlos, Juan only to name a few. Such friendly people and hard workers! They all deserve to be tipped well, too many people don't tip at all, which is wrong. The ladies at the kids club are amazing as well, my daughter loved it there. Everyone was so great with the kids! Great beach buffets and theme nights and entertainment staff. My husband and I returned again in April and loved it all just as much, tried more restaurants and they are all fantastic, only I found the portions were small but we just ordered more which was encouraged! The French restaurant was my husbands fav and mine was Tamarindo. Excellent service in all. We did eat off of the resort as well, which I highly recommend, there are so many incredible restaurants to choose from in PV. We were a short 5 minute cab ride to the Malecon and there's an Oxxo down to the left of the resort. Also check out the Healing Hands massage just outside the resort gates, the best 1 hour massage ever for $25! We also had massages by the pool on the resort and they were fantastic as well! All in all you will not be disappointed with Now Amber!

Room Tip: We had second floor in December with the kids, and it was convient, when it was just my husband and...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Hippychik22
There are newer reviews for Now Amber Puerto Vallarta

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is the second Now property that my wife and I have stayed at (Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya), and it was just as good as the first, if not better!

To address some of the issues I've read from others:

- The rooms are fantastic! All rooms have an ocean view if you're above the second floor or so
- The wi-fi is free and available, but slower in some parts of the resort than others. Just try another one of the 4 networks, and you'll probably have better results.
- Maid and turn down service was given each day. I can't comment on the time of day, because we left our room each morning at about 9:30 and didn't return until about 6:00.
- The Secrets side is not available before 6:00 PM. The beach and pool staff will kindly ask you to leave prior to that time.
- We stayed in the main building, no upgrade to the preferred club. I don't see a reason to do it.

The food was fantastic, we particularly enjoyed Himitsu, the Asian inspired restaurant. The buffet was rarely open for dinner during our week, which is fine, as we preferred the other restaurants. The buffet was great for breakfast. If you want to beat the dinner rush at the restaurants, go before 7:30. They tend to get much busier after that.

Each morning you could see an army of staff cleaning up the pool and beach area. It was always incredibly clean. Seats were always available by the pool without having to wake up at dawn and reserve chairs. Towels are laid out on each chair early in the morning. No need to get towels the night before. The entertainment by the pool each afternoon was hilarious. The staff here did a great job!

All in all, we will definitely be staying here again, as well as exploring other Now resorts (the new ones in the DR).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tdemana
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Brought my 90 year old mother here along with 10 other family members and friends. Mom wants to go again - now. We were just there last week for 6 days. The beauty of the entire resort is amazing. The staff was very helpful, friendly and at your service. The food in the restaurants was excellent. Breakfast left nothing to be desired. The food for the gala's i.e., fiesta night, and carribean night could use an upgrade. However, overall it was the best trip of a lifetime. Lilly at the Spa gives the best massage ever!!!! Other family member said they enjoyed the spa services equally. Don't miss it!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl P
Reviewed May 27, 2013

So, this was my first experience with an all-inclusive resort. I've avoided them in the past, thinking they were "Old County Buffets/Luby's with sand." I have to say, this is rather good. While the food was not spectacular, but better than I'd expected, and the service was friendly and sincere. Yes, I surprised myself, and found myself really enjoying this resort. I enjoyed the spa, and the facilities are quite good. I'll admit it ... I'm an all-inclusive convert!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Molliebclyde
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed at this property for three nights, as part of a longer vacation to Puerto Vallarta. We stayed at another property for the other nights in an effort to explore our options for future trips. We have been to PVR many times, and have stayed previously on the Secrets side of this resort. We had a Preferred Garden View Room with a king bed for this stay. A bit about us...we are in our mid-30’s, and have been to Mexico many times including trips to Cancun/Cozumel/Mayan Riviera, Cabo, Mazatlan, and PVR (all multiple times). We always stay at 4.5 star or better resorts.

Check-in

Quick and painless. Our room was not ready because we arrived early, so we went and had lunch and relaxed by the pool until our room was ready. Bags were delayed a bit, but were delivered to the room after a quick phone call down to the Preferred concierge.

Room

The rooms at this property are amazing. They are beautifully decorated, clean, and have everything you need for a wonderful holiday. Rooms are large and new. They have large flat-screen tv’s, stocked mini-bars, desks, and chaise lounge. Our room had a king bed that was extremely comfortable, and a nice selection of pillows. The bathroom had double sinks, a soaker tub, huge separate walk-in shower with a bench, and separate room for the toilet. There was lots of closet and storage space, and an in-room electronic safe.

There appeared to be quite a few different channels on the tv, although we didn’t really watch tv. Apparently you can borrow movies and from a selection in the Preferred lounge, although we didn’t use this feature, so I can’t comment on selection.

Restaurants and Bars

We dined at Himitsu (Now side), Bordeaux (Secrets side), Oceana (Secrets side), and Castaways (Now side, buffet). All of the restaurants we dined at were adults only because we did not bring our children on this trip. Every meal we ate at these restaurants was excellent, as was the service. Himitus was the best Asian restaurant we’ve ever eaten at in Mexico, and they offer our favourite types of food. We ate a lot of sushi at this restaurant. None of the restaurants require reservations (except for the teppanyaki table at Himitsu), so we usually went for supper early to avoid the lines. We didn’t have a single complaint about the food or the service at any of the restaurants. I think the only issue I can see us having in the future if we return with our children (ages 10 and 13), is that they enjoy the same food we do, and the fact that despite being extremely well behaved, they wouldn’t be allowed to join us in a restaurant like Himitsu.

All the bars offer top-shelf spirits, and a nice selection of decent wine. Their bartenders can mix a variety of drinks accurately, and there was only one time the lobby bartender (on the Secrets side) was making a drink off the little menu on each table completely different from how it was described (which was actually quite funny). The lobby bars were our favorite, and their inviting setting encourages socializing. They are also a great place to watch the sunset, but get there early if you’d like a chair because a lot of people have figured this out!

The night-club is probably one of the best I’ve ever seen in a resort. It has a Moroccan style to it, and they have a dance-floor, and lots of seating, including some in private rooms with curtains. They also have a hookah bar there, and quite a few people were partaking. We don’t smoke, so it’s not our thing, but the part that we did like is that there was no smell to it (other than a bit fruity). They make smokers leave the bar area and go outside to a designated area. As non-smokers who come from a city that heavily regulates where you can smoke, we REALLY appreciated this! We went to this club every night, and the only issue is how few people come down and use the club. It’s a great lounge style dance club, and the best nights were when groups of people came down and stayed. Unfortunately, many couples would arrive, see only a few people, and leave. If a few more people would stay, you’d get that critical mass, but sadly that didn’t happen very often.

Pools

We prefer the beach to a pool at most resorts, but because the pools at this resort are essentially right at the beach, we spent time at both. There were plenty of lounge chairs around. We love the fact that you don't have to deal with towel cards, you just take a towel as you enter the pool area, and deposit it in the bins when you are finished with it. We did see quite a bit of chair saving (always annoying), although it didn’t really impact us too much on this vacation because it was just the two of us, and we could choose either the Secrets side or the Now side, so we had a lot of options. Normally when we're with family and friends on vacation and see that someone has "reserved" seats and there's nothing else available, we just remove their towels and use the space ourselves. I've never had anyone say a word when they arrive hours later and wonder what happened.

There are bar and food options around the pool. We bring water bottles with us to the beach and don’t drink alcohol during the day (typically), so I can’t comment on how often the servers came around to take drink orders. There are a number of pools on each side, and they have a kids pool on the Now side. When we asked how many kids they had registered while we were there they said less than 60 children. This meant there were not kids running around screaming on the pool deck, which was in sharp contrast to the other resort we stayed at that was absolutely overflowing with loud, screaming, hyper children. Most kids stayed in the kid’s pool area, and parents seemed to keep a handle on them very well. Don’t get me wrong, we love children, but when you’re on holidays, its nice when everyone is considerate of each other.

In the evening, they set up a movie on the pool-deck, and I can see our children really enjoying this.

Beach

Beautiful sandy beach with lots of chairs and palapas and/or covered areas. There are some rocky areas, but this didn’t bother us, some people really didn’t prefer it. Some people wore beach shoes over the rocks. The beach drops off fairly quickly so it gets deep pretty fast, and the waves can get pretty rough at times. So it’s not ideal for younger children. But you can walk down the beach a short distance (1 minute) towards the huge unfinished hotel, and it’s a lot better for kids.

Beach Vendors are absolutely non-stop along with the beach in PVR regardless of which hotel you stay at. How that plays out though is dependent on which resort you stay at. The resort we stayed at prior to Now Amber earlier that week, didn’t stop the vendors from entering the roped off area where the loungers were, so you’d be hassled at least once per minute (not kidding). At Now Amber, security keeps the vendors outside the roped off area. This was great, because if you wanted to go look at their merchandise, you simply walk out to them and see what they’ve got, otherwise, you can relax on the beach and not be hassled. I can’t over-emphasize what a huge difference this was! Now Amber does a great job on this front!

Sports & Activities

We didn’t partake in the activities offered at this resort other than to take a kayak out for a spin. We are extremely active people, and our days in PVR leading up to our stay at Now Amber were a little too busy, so we just went for walks around the surrounding areas and along the beach. They leave an itinerary of daily activities in your room each day, and there was a lot to choose from...so maybe next time for us!

Kids Club

We didn’t have our kids with us, but we did go check out the Kids Club area for both the older and younger kids. Very cool! The staff at the younger kid’s area was very friendly. There were not any kids in either club when we visited. The younger kids club offered a very cook outdoor area, and the older kids area had game tables, video games, and even snacks at various times of the day. I think both would provide a great place for kids to just relax, and give adults a chance to get some alone time.

Outside the Resort

We’ve walked and jogged into downtown quite a bit from both Now/Secrets, and from other surrounding resorts. It is not a long walk provided you are in reasonable condition, and it’s interesting to see a bit of life in PVR. You can take a taxi to the Malecon, and I think it was about $5 each way. You’re better to walk out the main gate to catch a taxi, otherwise they’ll put you in the resort car, and you’ll be charged more (having said that, the car is new and clean). If you’re feeling a little more adventurous, you can jump on a bus into town, it’s easy and very inexpensive. Just past the arches towards the end of the Malecon, if you turn left and go up a block, you enter the flea-market area. There is a rope bridge to cross the river, or use one of the regular street bridges (rope on is more fun), you enter another "flea-market" area and we found the prices on the other side (south side) of the dry river better. This isn't a flea-market like we expected, it's just a ton of little booth type stores selling t-shirts, dresses, jewelery, carved items, to name just a very few items. Prices in this area are higher than they used to be because vendors know that tourists are going to try and beat them down on price, so they've increased their prices so that we can "get a deal."

There are two great massage places right outside the main gate (just walk down the hill, out the gate, and turn left). We did an hour long couples massage for $45 plus tip (for two people). My only recommendation about the massages is to go with the relaxation massage. I get deep-tissue massages with a registered massage therapist at home, and I made the mistake of choosing the “deep-tissue massage” they offer there. They are not qualified to do such massages, and I ended up with a very sore neck and back. But they are perfectly well qualified for a nice relaxation massage which my wife chose.

We have always felt very comfortable walking around PVR, but as with any other large city, make smart choices. Even when we go dancing downtown at night, we always ensure at least one member of our group doesn’t drink (the same as we do at home), so they can keep an eye out for the rest of the group. Common sense and a game plan go a long way to keeping you safe.

Preferred VS Non-Preferred

I’ve had the pleasure of staying in both Preferred and Non-Preferred rooms. You pay a little more for Preferred, but they do offer a few nice perks like upgraded amenities (shaving cream, suntan lotion, etc), and I think the mini-bar came with a few more things like Pringles and full bags of M&M’s. We only used the Jacuzzi on the deck once; there isn’t any privacy anyway. The Preferred lounge with all-day food (varied and excellent), along with a private bar upstairs, is made that much better by Benny who works there. He always had a smile and would offer you anything you might need (coffee, tea, alcoholic beverage, a light snack). He is a huge asset. This area offered a nice cool, quiet, place to eat before we left for our flight home. They also have a private area for flight check-in and boarding pass printing. The fact that the Preferred section is smaller with less guests, meant that we didn’t have to wait around for elevators all the time which was nice. Would I spend the extra money for Preferred again? Maybe. If you are on a tight budget, don’t spend the extra because the resort offers so much without the upgrade. But if it’s not too expensive next time we book, I’d consider it again.

Resort Coupon Book

After having stayed at both Now and Secrets, we have never used any of the coupons they give you. If you prefer higher end wine than what is included, then the $10 off a bottle coupon would help. You can’t combine the coupons, and they are generally for services that I consider over-priced anyway. So for us there has never been any value in their coupon book. They offered to put it towards an upgraded room, but the price of the upgrade was more than what we had paid for the nights we were staying, so we laughed that off fairly quickly.

Vacation Club

At check-in something may have been mentioned about this, but I’m not entirely sure, and if it had been, we never heard a single word about it. We did see people doing tours with Vacation Club guides, and sitting with them for breakfast. But this is not our thing, and I couldn’t care less what they are offering, anytime I spend listening to them is time I’m not relaxing on my holiday. Besides, we don’t want to be locked into visiting a specific resort, or set of resort. We know people who always go to these presentations, and we know people who have bought into various clubs. You’ll have to decide when you arrive, but at least go there knowing that if you make it clear you aren’t interested, they likely won’t pursue you.

Style of Resort & Demographics

Most guests were mid-20’s to middle-aged at this resort (plus the children of course), but there were quite a few retired people too. The guests at this resort were primarily Canadian and Americans, with a sprinkling of European, Asian, and some domestic travelers. This completely changes the feel of a resort. Now Amber could just as easily have been anywhere in the world; it is not a particularly Mexican style resort. The resort we stayed at for the four nights prior to staying at Now Amber, had a much more authentic Mexican style, and catered more to domestic travelers (60% Mexican, 20% Canadian/American, and 20% European/Asian/Other). Canadian and American’s typically have smaller families, while Mexican families tend to be a lot larger, so resorts that cater more to the domestic traveler typically have a lot more kids around. Other things we noticed included Now Amber and Secrets both having music we recognized, and showed movies we were familiar with. In contrast, the other resort we stayed at generally communicated in Spanish first (and then sometimes English), and played music we did not recognize and movies we were not familiar with. I think the sharpest contrast in this regard was in the night-clubs. Now Amber played mostly top-40 dance music that everyone in the club new and they did a great job of trying different music to bring all age-groups up on the dance floor. But at the other resort they didn’t play any music we knew at all and only communicated in Spanish, which I think was likely why my wife and I were the only non-Mexican people in the night-club (and we went almost every night). You’d see other Canadian/American travelers come in for a very short time, but the environment was not particularly welcoming for foreigners. The staff at Now Amber also had better English skills than what we experienced at the other large resort.

In Conclusion

Their staff is amazing, the food is some of the best we’ve experienced in Mexico, you can’t beat the rooms, and it’s a great proximity to the airport and downtown. We love this resort, and will stay here again...actually; we’re already checking rates, so hopefully something good comes along.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Victoriatravelers
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Overall, we had a fabulous fun filled vacation. Our hotel was more than what we expected and we definitely plan to be back. There were a few hiccups but nothing major.

ROOM - gorgeous 10th floor room 2061 with stunning ocean view. We booked the lowest room category but ask for a free upgrade given we went for our anniversary. I guess it never hurts to ask ;-). Our king bed was heavenly, perhaps even better than the heavenly bed at the Westin. The shower easily fits two people and had good water pressure- very important to me. and the separate jacuzzi tub was nice too. I loved the modern open design of the bathroom. Hubby loved the TV with plenty of free channels including HBO and SHOWTIME I think. The balcony was nice. We slept with the balcony door open most nights. There is nothing like falling asleep to ocean waves.

Hiccups: 1. screen on balcony door was not fully attached. We called to have it fixed but no one ever came. Luckily May is not rainy seasons so very few Mosquitos. We never got any in the room. 2. Intrusive calling - while they meant well to check how our room service etc were. It was weird to receive calls especially when we were napping.

FOOD above average although can vary a lot. Overall we love it as we quickly learned what to order and what to avoid. We love the fact none of the restaurants needed reservations except for teppanyaki. We love the convenience of 24 hr room service and stocked minibar. Our favorite a la carte restaurants were Bordeaux - French. Service was good and food came quickly. Felt like a $$$ restaurant but free ;-). French onion soup and steak with fois gras sauce were our favorite plus the trio sorbet for dessert. Himistu was a good second favorite. Being Asian, I am pretty picky about Asian food but I was pleasantly surprised. Their salads were flavorful. The salmon sashimi were the best and the eel roll was good. Teppanyaki show was also good. We never tried capers, castaway, or market cafe. Buffet breakfast and lunch were good. 6+ fresh juices in the morning and freshly made to order scrambles were my favorites. Grilled meats and seafood were very tasty for lunch and the barefoot grill was handy for pool time snacks

Dining tips: avoid hamburgers. We had it for room service first night. Horrible. Most of the sushi maki was not good and shellfish in general was not good. Shrimp was ok but prawns seemed not fresh. Avoid Tamarindo - service is slow and food was over salted. Ask for fresh cracked eggs for the made to order breakfast. Their pre- mixture and pre-made eggs always tasted funny to me

HOTEL ENTERTAINMENT - Daytime activities were plentiful and more than expected. We kayaked, tried the water trampoline and inflatable ice berg - much harder than they looked. We did rifle shooting, archery. I also did yoga on the beach, water aerobics, Latin dancing and lessons. Hubby did water polo and music trivia. All were fun. The entertainment staff is always smiling, energetic and created a fun atmosphere. We especially loved Alejandro, Juan Carlos. Best of all, everything was included. Night time shows were just ok. We missed several. I think the best are the ones on Saturday - Caribbean night and Friday - fire show

NIGHTLIFE- We came to party since we didn't bring the kids. We like to dance, drink some and enjoy good music. We don't like techno though. There is a club on site but it was dead most nights. On Thursday we were surprised it was not dead and played some good music and had a small fun crowd. Just when we were getting into it, it shut down as it closes at 1am - bummer.

Not to worry as there was plenty of nightlife on Malecon - along the downtown board walk lined at least 4-6 clubs. We had a blast on 3 different nights - Sunday at la vaquita - very casual bar with fun swings and wet Tshirt contest Sundays. Monday at Mandala - no cover and got the best seat on the balcony right in front of dance floor and Friday at Roo.

I am including this in the hotel review because the hotel offers to bring guests to go out for nightlife every night by the entertainment staff. We had both a good and bad experience with this.

The deal is $15 for cover or $40 for open bar including cover per person - both include cab fare there which is usually $6. This is a great deal on busy nights like thurs to sat especially if other people from the hotel go as it facilitates meeting other cool people in a fun way.

it is more of a scam on other nights especially if you just paid cover as actually Sunday to wed there is no cover in most if not all clubs. We went with the hotel on Sunday and Friday. Friday was totally worth it as we ended up getting bottle service and had the best table in the club at Roo and partied with 10+ cool people from the hotel. Sunday turned out fun more because two other cool couples went. We were happy we ventured out on our own on Monday and Tuesday as places where entertainment team would have charged us cover or open bar, it was free to get in and we got much better liquor a la carte.

ALL INCLUSIVE - overall very worth it. Hubby got great premium liquor free and service was good. We did tip generously although we still prefer the club med experience better where no tipping is allowed. Figuring out how much to tip and bringing enough cash can get stressful.

POOL AND LOBBY - our favorite pool was the one with the swim up bar. Loved the blue floating mats that we can just get on and tan in the water. We LOVED the lobby on 3rd floor - stunning grand with beautiful sunsets and awesome breeze.

Overall, we really enjoyed ourselves and for the price we paid $2450 for a week at Now Amber including direct flight from SF, it was truly a luxurious vacation. ;-) We look forward to returning

Room Tip: all rooms are great. higher the floor better the view. Rooms to the left of elevator so under xx5...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lei H
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Mexico/all-inclusive first-timers here. Stayed from May 18-25 looking for a mixture of fun and relaxation. Got what we wanted and more.

We stayed at the Preferred Club ocean view jr. suite, 4th floor. We had a little bit of a wait before they could check us in but that was no biggie since the Preferred Club has a lounge we could chill at. Always lots of food and the bar was just a few steps away. Estefania at the front desk was so helpful and always smiling. Benny the bartender always made sure we were never without drinks. Such a friendly and lovely man. He whipped up a couple of his special concoctions for us which we highly enjoyed. Our room was wow! The bed was huge and soft and comfortable (no pillow menu though like they promised), the washroom was separated by retractable walls, double sinks, wonderfully intense shower, good toiletries, ample closet space, 24-hr room service, hot tub in the balcony, effective blackout drapes (which was super important to us), optional sexy lighting, lots of mirrors... one of the best rooms we've ever had. I would say that the soundproofing could be better. We could hear our neighbours, and I'm sure we've bothered them with our noises too. Also, the Wi-Fi is a bit slow. I think the normal building probably has better views since their rooms are directly facing the ocean while the Preferred rooms are directly facing the Secrets side's building. It's ok though, I think our upgrade was well worth the extra cost.

A daily schedule of activities was given the night before. Really helped us in planning our days. They also put "drinks of the day" which was cool. We learned a lot of delicious new drinks during this trip. We did Spanish lessons (highly useful! glad we did this on our first day), pool volleyball, tequila tasting, rifle shooting, a kayak tour, magic show with the hilarious Bob Sheets (my friend got called to the stage to participate and that made his night. LOL), karaoke (I got to sing in front of a lot of other people! fun times), theme nights... all executed wonderfully. A special shout-out to Juan Carlos of the Entertainment team for being so fun and awesome. We always see him chatting up people and laughing. He invited us a couple of times to go clubbing outside too but we never got the chance to go. Wish we could've but we were always so tired at the end of the day.

The beach wasn't great. It was rocky and it got really deep really quickly which freaked my friend out. I enjoyed swimming out to the trampoline and climbing iceberg though. I've read reviews here about the beach vendors. There really weren't a lot of them, maybe 5 or 6? And they do back off when you've politely told them "No" so they didn't really bother me. There's always enough chairs/towels around for everybody. The Barefoot Grill and Manatees bar were a few steps away if we needed poolside food or drinks. And there were always servers walking around to flag if we felt too lazy to get our cervezas and fruity drinks ourselves. They also sometimes set up makeshift buffets/grills beside the pool during lunch.

Our fave dining experience was the Teppanyaki dinner at Himitsu. Our chef Jesus was so entertaining and our food was so delicious. We went back there for dinner on our last night and the staff gave us a special dessert for our send-off. Little gestures like that really warms the heart and means a lot. Most of the dishes at all the restaurants had smallish servings, but this was perfectly fine since we've been stuffing ourselves silly with food all day. And the quality of the food was great. Just a small complaint though: I ordered 2 appetizers at a couple of restos and they only brought back 1 both times. We had to remind them after they brought the main courses. They were apologetic enough and wanted to still serve the missing appies but by that time, I've lost interest in them already. The lobby bars at both Amber and Secrets have excellent views of the resort and the sunset. Great spots to hang out right before dinner for a drink or three.

The location was fantastic too. Probably halfway between the airport and downtown. Lots of attraction, shopping, restos nearby. We walked for about half an hour along the beach to the Malecon. Not the most enjoyable thing ever. The beach was a bit hard to walk on. We took a bus back and it was pretty easy, although crossing the street was a bit of an adventure. Haha. We wanted to try the Spa but upon asking our concierge, the prices were a lot more than what we were willing to shell out (even with the coupons). I'm sure it would've been amazing though.

I definitely 100% recommend this resort to anybody. It was perfect for a couple of friends aged 25-30 like us, the kids that were there were having so much fun, and I could also imagine my parents enjoying themselves here. I was so sad when we had to leave. I didn't want to say goodbye to the place and the people that made our vacation so amazing.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Anne D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puerto Vallarta
Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta
Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vall...
#14 of 123 in Puerto Vallarta
Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort ...
#38 of 123 in Puerto Vallarta
Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills Resort & Spa
Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills Reso...
#1 of 2 in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
#3 of 11 in Punta de Mita
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
#9 of 28 in Nuevo Vallarta

Been to Now Amber Puerto Vallarta? Share your experiences!