Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
$342
$278
Bookit.com
Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$269
$179
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$520
$286
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$271
$201
$396
$220
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$149
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$207
$154
Hotel Mousai(Puerto Vallarta)
$352
$324
  • Pool
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$242
$197
Casa Velas(Puerto Vallarta)
$500
$420
3,223 results
All reviewspreferred clubcarnival buffetcastaways restauranthealing handsentertainment teamswim up barexplorers clubkids clubcoco cafebarefoot grillpreferred buildingfrench restaurantdress codeocean viewturn down serviceunlimited vacation clubkids pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I spent 4 night at the Now Amber in March. The weather was fantastic and the resort it beautiful. The decor is very warm and the resort has lots of Eco friendly features. The very best part is the service. Every single employee was very friendly and the service provided was outstanding. They all seem to love their job in it shows everyday. I give high makes to the management staff! You guy have built a fantastic team!

Room Tip: There really didn't seem to be a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank lefthandnav
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Went to the Amber with my family was an amazing hotel can say enough. brand new ,staff is amazing and really goes out of the way to accommodate you. Agree with other reviews about going to healing hands for massage went twice girls were great and very professional. A must hotel to stay.

4  Thank marie4158
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Violeta at the Preferred Club check in desk made everything go so smoothly! Her english was perfect! Not that I expect that but it did help since we had so many requests, since it was my sisters birthday! She should be running the place since she was so nice!!! Always smiling!!! Fernando one our bartenders was on top of his game!! Always had a drink ready before the last one was gone!!! Salvador could do about anything, from volleyball, tennis, gambling (for the casino) Kept my active family busy, thank YOU!!! Need to mention three people my husband loved ~ Carlos, Miguel, Guillermo all amazing hosts!!! Don't forget to tip well because that is how they make their money! And like anyone in the US, money talks..... (;

5  Thank 131JoAnne
Reviewed March 20, 2013

What a WONDERFUL time we had this past weekend! Granted, I've never been on an all-inclusive vacation so I don't think I could go wrong, but I don't know how I'll ever go on a "regular" vacation again. Beautiful views from the balcony on the rooms, all facing the ocean, amazing selection of CLEAN pools, swim-up bar was super fun, wonderful room service and bar staff, activities for the young and old, wonderful turn down service and super friendly (not in the creepy way, but in the actual friendly way,) staff... I have not a bad thing to say about this resort! I really want to go back.

Room Tip: I had a room without a tub on it, but I really liked just sitting out there. I don't think you could possibly get a bad room. Beautiful!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank curse10kaia
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Pretty incredible. The restaurants were great. Steak, seafood, everything you could want. The buffet offered sushi, smoked salmon etc. The all inclusive drinks included Absolute, Stoli etc. The service was amazing. They were friendly, remembered our names, were great with kids, helpful. Everything you could hope for. The kids club was safe, friendly and caring. My kids loved the woman who worked there. If there is anything I would suggest- heat the kids pool, not just the adult pool. It was warm enough, but would have been nicer if it was a few degrees warmer. Don't forget to put a bread knife by the breads at the buffet. I had to search a couple of times to find a bread knife. That's it. I will not risk going to another resort next year, when everything here was so perfect!

Room Tip: We loved being in the preferred club.
6  Thank pakijack