Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$312
$184
$139
$100
  • Breakfast included
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$331
$220
  • Beachfront
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$214
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$411
$286
  • Breakfast included
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$112
$89
Priceline
  • Beachfront
4,121 results
All reviewsmarket cafepreferred clubbarefoot grillfrench restaurantpool arealobby baroceana restaurantunlimited vacation clubpreferred buildingentertainment teamhealing handsturn down servicerain showerdress codeall inclusive resortrose petalsocean view
Reviewed November 11, 2015

My husband and I have been to several all-inclusives throughout the Caribbean as well as Cancun, but this was our first time in Puerto Vallarta. Secrets was hands down the best all-inclusive we have been to! For starters, the scenery is absolutely gorgeous. The resort is clean, very well kept, and the rooms are really nice. We did not do the preferred upgrade, but honestly I felt like we had everything we needed. The food at this resort is also amazing. Sometimes at all-inclusives the food is so so, but not here! We tried all of the restaurants except Bordeaux and Himitsu, and they were all delicious. Even the buffet was incredible (for both breakfast and dinner!). I ordered chips and guacamole by the pool every day and it was always fresh and tasty. The only negative I have for this resort was that the front desk service was lacking at times. Thanks to American Airlines, we missed a day of vacation due to delayed flights, and so once we finally arrived we decided to extend our stay an extra day. When we asked the front desk about this, we were told there was no availability and our room had already been assigned to someone else. However, when I got on the Secrets website it immediately let me book a room for the one night extension; I took this to the front desk and then there was no problem. I just don't understand why we were told there was no availability in the first place? They seemed very uninterested and unwilling to help us pretty much every time we approached them for something (which wasn't much). Very frustrating. But the rest of the service throughout the resort is exceptional! You are greeted with a smile everywhere you go. I would definitely go back to this resort in the future!

Room Tip: All rooms are ocean view, but a higher floor has the better view.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RLG522
Reviewed November 10, 2015

Traveled with my partner Sept 25 - Oct 3rd. It was our first time in PV as we generally travel to the Riviera Maya. We got an excellent deal on this property, and I can say it is good value for the price. Check in was a breeze with the exception of a pushy time share lady who attempted to suck us in. Rooms are gorgeous with panormaic ocean view. Comfiest bed.... and huge walk in shower and tub. The bathroom was probably my favourite part! Dont bother asking for an ocean view... EVERYTHING is ocean view!!!!

Dining and service stood out to me. Secrets has the best food ive ever had at an all inclusive. Poolside service was amazing! Did not have to move a finger. Drinks were refilled before they were empty.

Beach was bad. It is dirty (not the hotels fault as it is a public beach). Water is dark and very dirty with garbage.... BUT the water was SO SO warm. Warmer than the pool probably. I was aware that the beach was going to be disappointing prior to this trip so it did not bother me. If you travel to Secrets and want to visit a gorgeous, Caribbean-like beach... do the day trip to Las Caletas. Incredible!!! We did our first dive there.

There wasnt too much night life at this resort. It seemed alot of patrons went to bed quite early. But they offered live music and entertainment every night. It was sufficient and might have been better if the resort was busier and more lively. The quality of the shows that were offered was very high.

I would definitely go back to a Secrets resort again... but probably not in Puerto Vallarta again. If you're thinking of booking this report... do it! You wont be disappointed.

Room Tip: every room above the 5th floor has amazing ocean view
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wanderxlust
Reviewed November 10, 2015

This resort was the one of the best travel experiences I have had. I am not a massive world traveler but I have been to many places and honestly my expectations for an all inclusive resort was a little low. This resort blew away my expectations. The rooms were great, the views were excellent and the food, drinks and services were all outstanding. The pools and service there was excellent. The restaurants we visited we very good food with great service. We had plenty to keep up busy and we did several trips downtown which was very safe and nice shops and we hired a boat and captain to take us out to Yelapa for the snorkeling, lunch, waterfall and sunsets.
The wedding staff did an excellent job getting everyone ready, staff pressed our clothes for us and had an excellent setup for the wedding and for the reception.
I would recommend this for adults and would return again !

Room Tip: I personally liked the premium upgrade. Our own bar, food and great views from the rooms
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank snsmath
Reviewed November 10, 2015

Still the best chain we've stayed at. Service is the best as is food. Loved the free calling features too. Every room has an ocean view. Stayed at other luxury resorts and they don't compare. Will definitely go again :)

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janet R
Reviewed November 7, 2015 via mobile

We really enjoy our 2weeks there. Caring staff always happy and helpfull. Nice restaurant le Bordeaux (french), the filet mignon from the italian restaurant. The tuna from the japenese restaurant, the desserts from the Oceana by the sea. The sunset view from the room.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple